Yes!

Why should you care what he thinks about the world? Sure you can go discussing some things but when it's done it's done...go on with your happy life in beautiful Canada :D

last year while living in Seville, Spain, I met lots of foreigners out on town having a laugh and it was all great fun. The sad thing was I heard every day new stories about americans on hollidays in Seville getting beat up, completely unprovoked. Sure the Spanish kids were provoked by their cictims being american tho ... so, it aint that popular being one if you're out travelling abroad these days ....

Bush has made the world less safe for us all, that's sad.

4 more years, 4 more years ...... :cry:

haz

Thats the worst thing about Bush. He makes the rest of the world hate America. Its not a good thing at all, Justin, you should try to go to France, Spain, Italy or Greece. Wear an American flag and they spit

To true... You may think we speak out simply because we want you to be like us.
But I really just want the best for you all. I love America as a country. But as the
situation is now, I'm sort of disguisted by how your leaders conduct politics and business.

so i guess you guys are right. america stirred up the hornets nest with these terrorists. NOW we are all in danger but before the war on terror only innocent Israelis and some Palestinians were dying thats fine as long as it dont affect you guys, right?

American embassay in Africa where americans and africans died,thats fine because you guys were safe from that.

US Cole bombing, again only american lives were taken so its not really your problem.

WTC, both buildings containing ppl from around the world from just about every country. But then again you guys were safe, it happened on US soil so its our problem.

Im realizing that the rest of the world are cowardly when facing an enemy. These terrorists randomly attacked us and will attack others that help us just because, like spain, they were fighting against terrorism. And spain basically let the terrorists bully them around by pulling out of Iraq.

So what i learned it that most ppl here think that terrorists only harm ppl from Israel or USA. So then its ok to ignore those deaths including Sept 11 because its not your problem.

Terrorism is a global issue yet some of you dont see the danger. Then again its wrong to bother these terrorists, lets just leave them alone and they will go away.

Im realizing that the rest of the world are cowardly when facing an enemy.

Im not afraid of them because my nations leaders haven't provoked them.

But I also know that so many misjudgements only lead to a bigger problem
with terrorism, when small actions could make it much better.

So I'm not afraid, but still not selfish.

Im not afraid of them because my nations leaders haven't provoked them.

You seem to be afraid to fight them. Rationalizing it as they havent attacked you yet. Tell that to the ppl in Spain. They werent attacked before the war on terror but when they were they decided to let the terrorists tell them what to do.

Please let me know what small actions could make it much better. Enlighten me, please.
Why do you keep bringing up selfish?

You seem to be afraid to fight them.

Why would I want to fight them? You got yourselves into this shit, and you
can might as well get yourselves out of it with your cocky attitude towards
the U.N and the rest of the world. This is not charity warfare.

Please let me know what small actions could make it much better. Enlighten me, please.

For starters, Israel/Palestina. And looking at the big picture, the ability to look
at your own mistakes before going to war over someone elses is important.
Why were you attacked? No Americans seem to care... The most relevant
question of all.

Why do you keep bringing up selfish?

Because when you represent the Republicans it seems as a base for their politics.

Why would I want to fight them?

see Sept 11. They have nothing but killing ppl on their agenda. If you dont stop them you will be another victim like the 3,000 on that day.

For starters, Israel/Palestina. And looking at the big picture, the ability to look
at your own mistakes before going to war over someone elses is important.
Why were you attacked? No Americans seem to care... The most relevant
question of all.

How is ur country trying to resolve peace between boths sides? :wink:

...exactly

How is ur country trying to resolve peace between boths sides?

...exactly

I can't hold my entite country responsible for my opnions. But actually Norwegian media
has always been trying to ecually represent both sides. But with a population of
4,5 million people and being the size of Cali we can't really do much. We can
speak out and try to make the world hear us, but not much more. The ones
holding the key to this conflict is based in your own country Justin.

see Sept 11. They have nothing but killing ppl on their agenda. If you dont stop them you will be another victim like the 3,000 on that day.

Their agenda isn't "Hey, let's kill some dumbass americans". It's probably a
political anger towards your country, considering your treatment of the
conflict already mentioned and how you suck out money from the middle-east
countries oil-industry. But killing civilians was offcourse unfair. But being heard
otherwise isn't exactly easy for them either..

But with a population of
4,5 million people and being the size of Cali we can't really do much. We can
speak out and try to make the world hear us, but not much more.

Thats a way of saying our country dont really care and the situation dont affect us so why should we bother.

Your coutnry does nothing to help the situation yet you continue to critic on how my country tries to get peace.

The population is not a factor if a coutnry wants to bring peace in a region in the world its just an excuse.

So typical of Europeans to think their shit dont stink and America is at fault when they themselves do nothing but hand out critism. :roll:

^ One question for you Justin: why do you think each person here personally represents their country and its government? This isn't the mini-UN. :?

i seem to always get a one sided argument from the euros and canadians.

if you have an opinon thats diff from what they say please share.

justin syder said:
i seem to always get a one sided argument from the euros and canadians.

if you have an opinon thats diff from what they say please share.
That's not what I said.

Why do you think that what someone posts on this forum has to be backed up by what their country is doing? You do realize that people can dislike their own government, right? :?