YESSSSSSSS!!! I won $100 today for a scavenger hunt!

Scott

Car(s)
'13 Hyundai Sonata, '95 Audi S-6 '06 Jetta TDI
My housing area hosted a scavenger hunt that involved stuff all over the city, and while we were hustling to get it all done, we got a dang flat tire! I changed that thing in about 4 minutes flat, and it is a good thing too because we only won by 13 minutes. If you have never participated in a scavenger hunt, I highly recommend it! This was my first one, and I had a freaking blast!

beer.jpg

So you had to make a whole thread instead of posting in random thoughts eh? :p

beer.jpg

So you had to make a whole thread instead of posting in random thoughts eh? :p

LOL... I was excited! hmmm, that pic reminded me that I have a few cold ones in the fridge.... I must get one now.

cool-story-bro.jpg

Sorry. I had to :p

Congrats anyway :D

I second LurkerPatrol's beer, but not his sentiment about creating a whole thread about it. He is clearly someone who has never won a scavenger hunt.

I won one back in March. My team got a trophy with a horse's arse on it and a bottle of Goldschlager. I've had a lot of good experiences in my life, but that was one of the best. So I know how you feel. :D

Congratulations!

cool-story-bro.jpg

Sorry. I had to :p

LMAO!!!! I have actually not seen that one before, excellent!

Now I am headed out to the garage to deal with a the aftermath of a busted heater core in my S-6.... green coolant + tan carpet = big fucking mess!

People love free stuff and winning money. I once saw a dude knock somebody in a wheelchair over trying to grab a free t-shirt tossed into a crowd. I may or may not have also freaked out trying to catch beads at a parade....beads....

what the bloody hell is a scavenger hunt? sounds like something from a post apocalyptic B-movie :p

Basically you hunt the scavengers looting your city in a marvelous game of death. A real crowd pleaser.

Basically you hunt the scavengers looting your city in a marvelous game of death. A real crowd pleaser.

LOL.... sweet!

I all actuality, you are given a list of things to locate and a time limit. You race around gathering them up and the first one back with everything on the list wins.