Yet another car replacement thread

Explorer guy got back with me, I'm gonna go see it (and the merc) if my little brother will be nice enough to pick me up and deliver me to my dad's car. :p

EDIT: well this sucks, my stepmom has been in the hospital over the past day and my one source of a ride (my little brother) is going to the hospital with my stepgrandma once she comes over. My luck, of course.

If I can't get a ride, i hope that and the merc wont be gone by tomorrow. The Explorer is a easy "yes it'll be gone..." but the Merc maybe not.

Last edited:
Taxi over to your dad's car?
Why didn't think of that. :bash: Anyway, the Explorer seller is available tomorrow from 8 am to 5 pm so i'll be making my way over there nice and early.

Why didn't think of that. :bash: Anyway, the Explorer seller is available tomorrow from 8 am to 5 pm so i'll be making my way over there nice and early.

And the Mercury? Looking over a car after dark is no big deal. There is this invention called a 'flashlight' that works well enough for the purpose. :p

Last edited:
And the Mercury? Looking over a car after dark is no big deal. There is this invention called a 'flashlight' that works well enough for the purpose. :p

If the explorer has glaring issues of course i'll be looking at the mercury as well. I just want to check out the Explorer as soon as possible tomorrow since it'll likely sell quickly. And yes, flashlights. My phone has a surprisingly good flashlight. I'd use that for sure since i'd have to wait until after 5 to see it anyway...

And yes, flashlights. My phone has a surprisingly good flashlight. I'd use that for sure since i'd have to wait until after 5 to see it anyway...

As a future note, you need one of these:
MagLiteFlashlight.jpg

Phones don't cut it.

Not at the explorer yet sadly. Family emergency. Hopefully they'll still have it.

Thanks Dr. Grip! Appreciate it.

Last edited:
Call the Mercury guy!

Isn't that the glass automatic trans Neon?

Also, seriously, a Cirrus? Are you nuts?

Has that Neon been crashed or are that gi-gan-tic panel gaps normal?

Isn't that the glass automatic trans Neon?

Also, seriously, a Cirrus? Are you nuts?

The 2001 neon had a (apparently ancient) 3 speed automatic.

Slightly crazy :p

Can't unsee...

Last edited:

The 2001 neon had a (apparently ancient) 3 speed automatic.

Slightly crazy.

That is the new body style with the glass auto. The old body style had the old but stupid reliable 3 speed. The 3 speed was the correct choice because it was all but unkillable. It helped make the Neon name.

Not normal.