Yo? whazzup homies?

Tomo Motorsport

First, I'd like to thank the creator of this website for all the hard work he put in to having the Top Gear and Fifth Gear episodes available for download, I couldn't have made it through these past months of college without them, I would also like to thank the users of this forum for sharing useful information, all of you make it possible. What is done here is simply incredible, keep up the good work. :cry: .(applause w/ standing ovation :thumbsup: )

So how's everyone doing, I'm a college junior, living with my parents in Tacoma, WA, USA. I like Top Gear, and anything cars and transportation. I do alot of Photography and just bought a Canon EOS Digital Rebel XT. Its awesome. I just transferred to the International Academy of Design and Technology to study in their Visual Communications program. I drive a 92' VW Corrado SLC (black w/ biege enterior) and Im about to turn 21 in August. So you people keep up the good work.

Please stop :lol:. I can't take it anymore.

Mischief007 said:
Fo' shizzle dizzle :p

SiR_dude said:
Cruzz563 said:
Mischief007 said:
Fo' shizzle dizzle :p

:lol: Word to that. And welcome to the new guy :thumbsup:

:lol: @ all of this.

:welcome: to the new guy. Enjoy your stay. :cheers:

Fa shizzel ma Nizzle! What's upizzle??

Goodizzle to see more TopGizzle Fanizzles my mizzle.

Wherez da spinnizzle on yo ridizzle homizzle?

:wave:

I'd better stop looking at this thread-izzle before i got insane-izzle :?

Damn all those videos on MTV made me believe that this is the appropriate way to communicate with Americans. :mrgreen:
Translation, just in case:
Dizzle, MTVizzle fooled me to thizzle yo spizzle like dizzle. fo' sho, sho.

Hey welcome to the site :welcome:

Welcome...

I have just joined anyway..but it does not harm to say welcome.... I am into engineering. planning to do my MEng in Motorsport Engineering in Sept...

homie plzzzzz u noe we all kewl nd keepin it real,mah nigazz frm the hood round the projects..how ur baby momma doin......fo shizzle i gots to say welcome to the forum..homie D wagnit...GANGSTA!!,WORD!!!G-UNIT!!!!freak out~!!pishizzles nit