YOU BASTARDS!?!

hanasand said:
Sorry... I got equally bummed out myself when I found out I was wrong.

Lack of testosterone has to be the problem! Let's get some hazard back into
the world. Back in the days men didn't have to seek danger to get it. Now we
live in such safe enviroments that young boys start street-racing and risking
their lives there instead. Let's get some insanity in controlled forms,
F-1 on NORDSCHLEIFE for starters!
LONG LIVE THE SEVENTIES F1 CARS, WHERE BRAVE MEN RISKED LIFE AND LIMB TO PROVE WHO WAS THE BEST DRIVER, LONG LIVE THE NORDSCHLEIFE AND LONG LIVE STEWART, LAUDA, HOBBS, HUNT, FITTIPALDI, SCHEKTER, AND MASS! :thumbsup:

Yeah, they only race on the new track. Shame though.

damn.. you got me all excited. thought i'd see some F1 skills at last and some accidents :p

there are quite some other races on the nordschleife, no need to kill of all the f1 drivers by letting them go nuts there :)

If they are so dumb that they'd actually all kill themselves then it was time to get some fresh blood into the sport anyways...

Nothing beats F-1 races so I don't get all hyped up about those other races, even though it would be interesting to watch 8)

have a look at a video called "Alzen Porsche Nurburgring", its floating around on torrent sites. you'll crap in your pants i guarantee that, that movie is INSANE :twisted: :thumbup:

lets be serious, even if ecclestone was to decide racing on the nordschleife is a good idea, the drivers and teams would never agree to it and would more likely boycotte it.

It was a good race.

Great final lap I still cant stop laughing at KR. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm a shamed that we Finns can be so jealous to each other for what ever reason. It seems that if someone is a very fast driver, they're automatically considered as an enemy on a personal level. I don't get it.

Hopefully we'll see even some more stress on those Renault rear tires, so they would have the same kind of problems. But as of yet their reliability has been unmatched.

Ha ha this is a funny thread :lol: :lol: How did you expect the F1 cars to grind over those bumps in the road? :?
The track they will be racing on is the track next to the start/finish straight on GT4...its just visible

EDIT: GO WEBBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11