• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

You have bad taste in music....

Dont see him showing up at any Heavy Metal venues because he would get shot in the face and that makes him a pussy..
 
Anything Indie, hes one of those people who think artists on major labels are sell-outs just because they want to earn money doing the same thing and not live in your friends moms bacement.. I dont like him and whish he would burn in hell.. :cry:
 
jensked said:
errr...so do you disagree that Justin Timberlake is bad music? :evil:

Well, yes i dont think Justin Timerlake, Britney Spears, bobo mumu and all the other teenypop idols are 'bad' music.. I dont listen to it but alot of people do and come on! everyones knows that these "artists" only excists because they bring in the dough - So looking at it like that its gooood music tho i'd bitchslap all of them if i had the chance
 
I like trance and techno, many people call that bad.....I also listen to Indian,Pakistani and Punjabi songs which I presume most of you will not have heard....

About this guy...he's an idiot, it is not easy to go infront of the stage and sing for hours and hours...if he was chucked on stage, he would probably get scared and wouldn't even be able to get a word out...
 
Why does this guy care about what music other people listen to?

I have an idea: Listen to the music you want to and let others do the same.
 
///M said:
More power to this guy.

Hell yeah... I watched the Hoobastank video... "Not Applicable", hahaha, comedian.
 
No way man, rap is so awesome... it's too much for words. :roll:

I'm gonna pistol whip you, gonna bang your wife and kill your baby. Gonna empty your wallet nigga and buy a Bentley and then get some Hennessy and lick it off your mom's tits in the back. Fuck yeah!

There, that's a top rap song right there.

Firecat said:
or rap concerts :lol:
 
Ultra_Kool_Dude said:
Why does this guy care about what music other people listen to?

I have an idea: Listen to the music you want to and let others do the same.
 
Shawn_230 said:
I'm gonna pistol whip you, gonna bang your wife and kill your baby. Gonna empty your wallet nigga and buy a Bentley and then get some Hennessy and lick it off your mom's tits in the back. Fuck yeah!

Give Common or Mos Def a listen.

You're listening to Basement Jaxx, buddy. No need for the assy attitude.
 
That guy is hilarious! His message is not about the bands being sell-outs, it's about telling people not to become sheep. He wants them to find an alternative to the trendy and commercialized music they play on the radio and MTV.
 
Ultra_Kool_Dude said:
Why does this guy care about what music other people listen to?

I have an idea: Listen to the music you want to and let others do the same.

Let me guess, you like one of the bands he made fun of?
 
cvg said:
That guy is hilarious! His message is not about the bands being sell-outs, it's about telling people not to become sheep. He wants them to find an alternative to the trendy and commercialized music they play on the radio and MTV.

So he wants them to leave the mainstream camp, listen to him, and join the counter-culture camp then?

A bit hypocritical wouldn't you say?
 
Ultra_Kool_Dude said:
So he wants them to leave the mainstream camp, listen to him, and join the counter-culture camp then?

A bit hypocritical wouldn't you say?

No, he most likely wants them to stop thinking everything they play on MTV is the best in the world. There are alternative music styles out there, and until the hordes of teeny-boppers turn off their radio/TV and try something different they will continue to have a bad taste in music.
 
Radio stations et al are in the pockets of these labels etc.....they will play what they are told to.
 
Top