You know you watch too much Top Gear when...

I raise with: ...have found JC's house on Google Earth. :|

You're blatently not a stalker :p

and. . . When your family conversation consists of yourself and your dad discussing, in detail, every night, the episodes of top gear that you just watched on Dave.

... when you want to take a rubbish car and fill it with water to see how reliably built it is.

... when you use "rubbish" instead of "crap" in posts.

I found the test track on google earth.

Also you know you watch too much Top Gear when...

1. You imagine the stig in certain situations in real life

...you cry when the torrent for the latest episode stalls. (currently hasn't happened, yet...)

I raise you. I know where BOTH his houses are on Google Earth. Ha.

...when you're trying to identify Clarkson's auto stable by the satellite photo of his house on Google earth.

Ugh... I though up of more.

...when you can't say "Hundai Accent" anymore; instead you say "Hundai Accident."

...when you imagine yourself as the next Stig.

1: I own a Hyundai, and yes I frequently say "It's a nice car, they're a good company apart from making the accident and it's unfortunate that my car was designed and built by someone who probably had a spaniel for lunch!"

2: I am THE Stig - I have the T-shirt to prove it :p

I have also gone for a drive with my wife Liz (a huge TG fan herself) at 1am and found myself trying to find the track at Dunsfold (although I'm only 15 miles away) It would probably be more worrying if I lived in Yorkshire or something.

And the latest one is that I have spent the weekend shouting "YOU FAILED!" at anything that went wrong, and also when Liz missed a goal in R/C Aygo football.

I suppose the fact we spent ?50 on two Stig Go Karts and Aygo football set might count as well.

Topgear girl said:
I found the test track on google earth.

Hmm. I have all of the corner names on mine...

narin said:
do u have the coordinates?!

Sure. (just copy and paste into Google Earth)

Chipping Norton House:

Lat: 51?55'52.30"N
Long: 1?32'1.88"W

Isle Of Man House: (This one is even more sad seeing as there isn't actually a photograph of it. It might not be 100% accurate)

Lat: 54? 3'18.60"N
Long: 4?37'22.19"W

1: I own a Hyundai, and yes I frequently say "It's a nice car, they're a good company apart from making the accident and it's unfortunate that my car was designed and built by someone who probably had a spaniel for lunch!"

2: I am THE Stig - I have the T-shirt to prove it :p

I have also gone for a drive with my wife Liz (a huge TG fan herself) at 1am and found myself trying to find the track at Dunsfold (although I'm only 15 miles away) It would probably be more worrying if I lived in Yorkshire or something.

And the latest one is that I have spent the weekend shouting "YOU FAILED!" at anything that went wrong, and also when Liz missed a goal in R/C Aygo football.

I suppose the fact we spent ?50 on two Stig Go Karts and Aygo football set might count as well.

You probably own the ONLY good Hyundai. I wish that I lived 15 miles from the Dunsfold track. Actually I wish I lived that clsoe to the Nurburgring...but then I might be a German:lol:.

I actually do have a "I am the Stig" t-shirt and I am always having to explain it to people. When my gf is around she just rolls her eyes and tells them not to ask.:lol:

You probably own the ONLY good Hyundai

I actually do have a "I am the Stig" t-shirt and I am always having to explain it to people. When my gf is around she just rolls her eyes and tells them not to ask.:lol:

The Coupe is easily Hyundai's best car, the new one even got TG approval.

all of them got TG's approval, but the new one especially, since they're beefing it up so much.

all of them got TG's approval, but the new one especially, since they're beefing it up so much.

Cool! I cringed a bit when the Korean cars were being tested :(

Another one, my wife has started using "oh cock" as an expression of dissapointment or anger. I hope my lovely Liz isn't turning into the female "Captain Slow!"

Actually when I think about it, I'm somewhat preturbed how much TG has influenced my mind - It has re-enforced my love of cars tenfold as well. I'm toying with going to the local Jaguar dealership at the weekend to look over the gorgeous XKR (like I'll ever afford one :( )

...you can find a frequent use for the word "twaddle" in everyday conversation
...your inner monologue is reviewing every car that you're stuck at a traffic light in
...you subconsciously say "Powwwer!" whenever you hear a car rev over 5000rpm
...you start calling everything "Oliver"
...your perfectly reliable Japanese hatchback becomes mundane

I went for a drive with Liz and AGAIN found myself driving around Guildford in pitch dark trying to find Dunsfold and AGAIN I failed! - I will find it though :p

Thanks. We didn't actually set out to drive for Dunsfold, we were coming back down the M3 while on a drive so I drove to Guildford and then the idea struck me. I'd forgotten it was near Godalming - we drove straight through to Dorking and the surrounding villages - very nice drive too as it goes. Really nice area and picturesque.

Probably will drive directly there (and in daylight) next time.