You know you watch too much Top Gear when...

Crazyjeeper

NickGyver
DONOR
Car(s)
F150, CJ7, Mustang GT, Tenere, Griso
...when you know what cars are featured in every episode without consulting a guide

janstett

Car(s)
86 944 Turbo, 2000 TA, 09 GC Overland, 11 CLS550
When you have a dream about the Queen falling off the Moon.

Yeah, I really had that dream :blink:

And I'm from a country with no Queen at all :D

as a gesture of good will, we'll give you back Eva and Zsa-Zsa Gabor. If they aren't dead. Hell even if they are.

Joc?

Not A Dude
as a gesture of good will, we'll give you back Eva and Zsa-Zsa Gabor. If they aren't dead. Hell even if they are.

Oh, no. Zsa-Zsa Gabor can stay in America. :p

Eye-Q

Forum Addict
DONOR
Car(s)
None anymore...

-Vauxhall VX220
That's not a VX220, it's clearly an Opel Speedster as you can see the Opel-Badge at the radiator grill. :p

Apart from this the VX220 and the Speedster are pretty much the same so you don't have to be ashamed ;)

@ Topic: You know you watch too much Top Gear when you can tell from the background sounds and/or music without looking at the actual episode where they filmed it.

Ish

Car(s)
2000 Chevrolet Cavalier...for now.
Oh jeez. Yeah, you're right. The annoying bit is I did a google image search for Vauxhall VX220 and the Opel came up. This is the URL for the picture: http://www.pistonheads.com/fastcars/images/vx220-17.jpg

That's better.

Also, you know you watch too much Top Gear where, if you have any friends named Jeremy, you start calling them Jezza.

And, when you drive past a junkyard used-car dealership with the 10-20 year old cars, you think it'd be a good idea to get a few buddies and each drop a couple of grand and buy a car, and set challenges for your cars.

Last edited:

Joc?

Not A Dude
Today my English teacher took away my iPod because I was watching TG during the lesson.

Stupid teacher, she doesn't know I learn much more from watching English stuff than I do in her classes. :D

Last edited:

zondagirl

Not A Dude
Car(s)
Pagani Zonda Roadster (in my dreams !)
I'm definately having problems now. Spent all night searching the net for any clues to if they've started filiming for the new series yet. HELP, I need HELP !!!!!!!

EEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKK How am I going to cope?!!:cry:

vikiradTG2007

Forum Addict
Car(s)
Working on it
Today my English teacher took away my iPod because I was watching TG during the lesson.

Stupid teacher, she doesn't know I learn much more from watching English stuff than I do in her classes. :D

I've got similar trouble with my English teacher; she's dull for me because I learn more English from TG and F1 races. But I haven't got an iPod, so I don't have worries on this one.

Crazyjeeper

NickGyver
DONOR
Car(s)
F150, CJ7, Mustang GT, Tenere, Griso
I caught myself while I was driving today because I was saying, brake hard, turn in, feed the power on, bit of oversteer on the way out...

mad-driver

Car(s)
a ?100 car
You notice a similarity..
that Hammond drives a pick up with an alloy in the American Fly drive, and again on the Africa trip - a car with an alloy. freaky...

Ish

Car(s)
2000 Chevrolet Cavalier...for now.
Sometimes I'll hear a song on the radio that's rather easy listening, and wonder if the Stig would like it.

metalbob86

Car(s)
1992 Buick Roadmaster Limited Sedan
You swear to yourself that you will one day own an Alfa Romeo