You know you watch too much Top Gear when...

....You live in the colonies and as you're trying to download the next episode, you yell at the computer....

"COME ONNNNN!"

<guilty>

^ Welcome to the forums.

... you think having a tame racing driver (or in my case computer geek) is totally normal.

... you will randomly blurt such things as, "some say at night he forages for wolves" and then when people look at you weird you say you're describing the Stig, and they still look at you weird but you can't figure out why.

And yes my computer is old

Ordinosaure (in french):p
:blink: You have. got. to be not too far from me to even know that word.

So where are you from ?

You have a hard drive in your computer with nothing but top gear on it and the drive is named Top Gear. (I do)
:unsure:

Guilty as charged. :blush:

....you insert Stigisms under your status profile on Facebook :rolleyes:
for example; some say he thinks credit crunch is a breakfast cereal etc...

....you find web-sites like these and become hooked immediately :D

GG

... you're willing to download an entire episode of Leno just to see the few seconds when he mentions TopGear to Gillian Anderson..

Oh ho, but I didn't have to, someone had posted youtube vids by the time I got there. :p

....you insert Stigisms under your status profile on Facebook :rolleyes:
for example; some say he thinks credit crunch is a breakfast cereal etc...

....you find web-sites like these and become hooked immediately :D

GG

Haha! Good idea I might start doing this since I can never think of anything creative to put as my status.

Well the newbie might as well have a go!

Well the newbie might as well have a go!

You know you watch too much Top Gear when...

...you swear at YouTube when the videos have terrible quality or are out of sync, because you want quality Top Gear!
..to have a little background noise, you put on Top Gear, then decide to drop what you were doing originally and watch the episode instead
.."Oh Cock!" enters your own lexicon
...You keep Wiki open for SIARPC segements if you dont know who the star is. Just because you have to know why they appear on Top Gear instead of you.
...You know who the SIARPC celebrities are because you watch so much Top Gear
....Despite the fact you know its not possible, you search for BBC radio stations on your radio
...Clarkson has made you love Alfa's
...You wish the Aygo was sold down here so you could buy a used one for Aygo football
...You con other people into watching Top Gear and convert them
...11 years of planning to set up a dream holiday is in very real danger of being supplanted with a European road holiday

The major one though, is this:

Between Clarkson's review of the Jaguar XJ and the M5 you seriously consider trying to drive to 'Land End'....then you remember that because you live in Australia, 'Lands End' is not a drive you can accomplish without your employer becoming a little annoyed !

Last edited:
...you start criticizing every car that you pass on the motorway. :lol:

...you've named your dog "Top Gear Dog"

Last edited:
.......when the first website you open after booting up your PC is www.topgear.com hotly pursued by forums.finalgear.com !!!!!!!