You know you watch too much Top Gear when...

... You've (that is I have of course) lost all your friends because you cheat, con, foil and that one time give them a roofie, gag them and beat them up just to get them to watch top gear.

... You've yelled "You useless piece of..." or "utter nonsense", and mostly "rubbish" at groups of people who dont necessarily deserve it (nuns walking past me) jajaja just kidding

... but above all you are convinced that should top gear ever make a local version wherever you live (Mexico in my case) you would be just perfect to be Clarkson and have even found someone who could be Hammond or May...

They have already released 2 packs. They had one a long while back, and I simply put those up then ignored them. I added them when the new ones came out. It means mine looks better. Sorry for crap picture, but you can see which cars are which.

http://img114.imageshack.**/img114/5704/xl8000062ff8.jpg

thats Epic. oh-cock did I just say Epic? did I just say Oh-cock?

when for your family holiday you opt to take your car, while the rest of your family takes various forms of public transit in an epic race to the finish

Last edited:
When you feel the biggest necessity on a drive with your mates is a walkie-talkie so you can shout abuse down it.

when you shout, "and on that bombshell, we must end todays work. Goodnight!" - when you leave your workplace @ 17.00

... when your friend starts getting angry when you refer to sedan's as "saloons" and wagon's as "estates"."

You have your MySpace or Facebook headline set to "(your name here): Ambitious, but Rubbish."

The hood is the roof, the bonnet is the hood, the boot is the trunk.

I have no idea where the Bra comes into this, but if you have a nice set of headlights it makes sense to support them with something.

... all your fantasies involve a German woman jumping up and down and screaming "GO, GO, GOOOOOO!!!!"

I'm tied up in these fantasies, is that normal? :lol:

...when I wonder how testes opening a beer bottle works;
...when my wife starts to talk in Clarkson staccato with a pause near the end of each sentence and ends in a low tone;
...when I comment on a car at a rally "ambitious but rubbish" because it's front wheel drive;
...when I go to car shows looking for Alfas instead of heading to a Ferrari 360 to look at that;
...when I think Lancia's are cool;
...when I hum the theme song in the shower constantly;
...when you have all the episodes and have trouble deciphering which one to watch because not all of them are custom titled;
...when I start looking for the best roads in Maine and try to plan a day trip for discovering it.