You know you watch too much Top Gear when...

When you have very single episode of Top Gear, every Top Gear Special, and every Clarkson movie on a portable hard drive that seems to be borrowed by everone I know. A couple have deleted games and data just to get it all.

When you're drinking your tea and you do a double take of the renfest mug you happened to pick and think to yourself, "Huh. That unicorn looks just like the Ferrari badge...."

when you ceck the BBC complain site on a weekly basis to see who Jeremy has offended this time.

..when you do the following:

• you keep saying pillock or numpty when you're irritated

• you say cock everytime you make a mistake

• you cant keep your mouth shut about it even at work

• you try and copy Jeremy's laugh

• you use Top Gear quotes or pillock or numpty to annoy any girl friends you have
  • you always make it a point to have a piece of TG paraphernalia with you at all times

Im guilty on all counts and I dont care =]

when you make impossibly large exaggerations.

When you start thinking up your own Top Gear stunts to do and think, how hard could it be? :blink:

When you make a full-sized foam model of the stig, and sit on him every day going

"I want a pony, and a fast car, and a toy firetruck, and a ..."

When you make a full-sized foam model of the stig, and sit on him every day going

"I want a pony, and a fast car, and a toy firetruck, and a ..."

Dude, you're really freaking me out with that shit now stop it!

Reactions: LP
Dude, you're really freaking me out with that shit now stop it!

This thread is really easy to post in since I just base it off things I do IRL.

wat

This thread is really easy to post in since I just base it off things I do IRL.

So that's why web addresses are known as URLs - Un Real Life!!!

And why a geek friend of mine refers to analogue and digital friends.....

Some says his Brain runs the next version of Windows, and that he has a USB 2.0 port where the sun don't shine, all I know is he's called Dave!

When you make Mii's of all the TG guys (and Stig) on your Wii because you're bored.

Actually, I did this, adn then my sister was playing Mario Cart and there's a level where it takes a random Mii and makes a huge statue of it in the middle of the track, and it was randomly the Stig Mii. It was so perfect!

When you make Mii's of all the TG guys (and Stig) on your Wii because you're bored.

Actually, I did this, adn then my sister was playing Mario Cart and there's a level where it takes a random Mii and makes a huge statue of it in the middle of the track, and it was randomly the Stig Mii. It was so perfect!

Post your Stig Mii! I really want to see that!

How would I go about doing that? Because I totally will if someone can explain how!

Upload it to Photobucket, Imageshack, or Tinypic; it'll give you the BB code to copy and paste into your post.

Yeah, but I don't have a pic of it on my computer... This is where the problem lies...

It's on my Wii, and I have no way (that I know of) to get it off. Once I figure it out, I'll post all my TG Miis here.

I'm actually considering making Miis of black Stig, and Stig's communist cousin as well.

Last edited:
This probably counts for everyone really, but whenever I see a Jaguar going by, I think to myself, "Oh look, it's a Jaaaaaaaaaaaag":D

Also having a strange dream that involves the destruction of a certain Opal Kadet at the hands of a certain 6ft 5 curly topped ape...:p:(

..you shouting at other traffic members on english, rather than your mother langauge as you used to...

My girlfriend says 'oh cock' all the time. I loved it at first, but then it was like being with james may.

My girlfriend says 'oh cock' all the time. I loved it at first, but then it was like being with james may.

And that's bad.... how? James is the kind of guy who you'd never get tired of hanging around with. And one look in the demotivator thread will show you what some of the ladies think of him.