You know you watch too much Top Gear when...

When you feel the biggest necessity on a drive with your mates is a walkie-talkie so you can shout abuse down it.

That's not being a Top Gear nut, that's just being fun! Especially when you give your friends stupid, but apt, callsigns.

(And it's a hell of a lot easier than cell phones)

...when I hum the theme song in the shower constantly;
...when you have all the episodes and have trouble deciphering which one to watch because not all of them are custom titled;

I soo had that trouble. Now I saved all the pages from the wiki and as well as a page which shows which cars are there. :p

I sometimes run the theme song in my head when I havent seen a episode for a few days....wait thats not possible...I watch it everyday :?

When you sit in design reviews and your final comment for the meeting is - "ambitious, but rubbish".

When you repond in design proposals with - "that's like saying syphilis is better than gonorrhea"

I just tried the "killed to death" phrase..my coworker caught on: "Isn't that the same thing twice?

Any random number you use in conversation begins with "eleventy...."

(don't think it's been said yet)

When you say Jaguar as "jag-u-ar" and then no one knows what the hell you're talking about. XS

Well not like they ever have a clue what I'm on about anyways, but that gets them particularly cunfuzzled. :p

When you see an Opel on the road and you tell the person next to you (on the bus or anywhere):"THAT CAR OVER THERE HAS A RELATIVE CALLED OLIVER!"

When you can not download season 6 of top gear cause no one is torrenting you go......POWER!!! and slap your computer

You go YEAA! (the jeremy clarkson way) everytime something goes your way =P

I found my self saying aluminum (AL-u-min-ium) the other day to some confused faces.

(don't think it's been said yet)

When you say Jaguar as "jag-u-ar" and then no one knows what the hell you're talking about. XS

Well not like they ever have a clue what I'm on about anyways, but that gets them particularly cunfuzzled. :p

God, anything is better than the most common way it's pronounced in New England. Jag-wire. Make my toes curl anytime I hear that abomination.

calvin950 said:
When you can not download season 6 of top gear cause no one is torrenting you go......POWER!!! and slap your computer

You go YEAA! (the jeremy clarkson way) everytime something goes your way =P
For the first one, you're supposed to go "WHY WON'T YOU WORKKK?!?" :p

Jeepin said:
I found my self saying aluminum (AL-u-min-ium) the other day to some confused faces.
I always pronounce it that way, so much so that my friends have accepted it as an acceptable pronunciation in the USA, and are no longer bumfuzzled when I say it, lol.

...When your friend is showing you the GT5 TV preview video on his PS3 and when you notice that it has Top Gear stuff you literally scream, "OMG Top Gear!" and fall off the couch.

Not that that's ever happened to me, heh heh... *looks around*

You've looked up towns on Google Maps that you've seen on the show. Cocking, Budleigh Salterton, Hemsworth, etc...

...When your friend is showing you the GT5 TV preview video on his PS3 and when you notice that it has Top Gear stuff you literally scream, "OMG Top Gear!" and fall off the couch.

Not that that's ever happened to me, heh heh... *looks around*
Heh, I'm guilty of that, even though I already knew it'd be on there.:lol: