You know you watch too much Top Gear when...

While discussing having a TG watching party in the Massachusetts meet up thread...

Damn, I won't be there. :cry: Why not make it a weekly occurrence? I can see if I'll host for 13x02 or so. (And yes, I'll make food.)

Unfortunately 13x01 is the only one I'll be in Massachusetts for. Then I'm away until 13x06.

you know you watch too much top gear when you measure time by how many episodes would have aired

Last edited:
When I turn 25, we're going to rent something really cool and drive it around for a day. And maybe turn the traction control off?

I still have to do that in the T-bird. Zach says he'll take me out and do it since he's actually done it before.

That would be amazing. I wonder if we could get dressed up in nice clothes and makeup and do our hair and go test drive awesome cars? Pretend to be trust fund babies or something, that'd be a hoot! I'm such a terrible actress though, they'd probably see right through me ^^;.

That would be amazing. I wonder if we could get dressed up in nice clothes and makeup and do our hair and go test drive awesome cars? Pretend to be trust fund babies or something, that'd be a hoot! I'm such a terrible actress though, they'd probably see right through me ^^;.

I don't think they really care, though. I did it with Zach a few weeks ago, and we didn't have any problems. When are you free?

Really? Well alrighty then, I'm free next week. Let's do it! We should pick which car we want to test drive!

Oh! We need to go to the place with the Lotuses that I saw and haven't been to yet!

Y'know, I could do that at nearly any dealership now with my current car. Hmmmm....:shifty:

I had the weirdest dream about Top Gear. They got the real Stig (in my dream at least) revealing his identity, sitting on the couch with some bloke with black overalls who Jezza shouted was the black Stig. And that's not all, there was some guy in yellow racing suit with long hair as well, a bit like Sir Richard Brenson. If there ever is a yellow Stig, you heard it here first.

:|

When this happens without you noticing for weeks:

57549103-07.jpg

My shirt, bought 2 or 3 weeks ago.

James_Shirt.jpg

James May, season 9 episode 2

Why do I feel like buying a bunch of flowery shirts all of a sudden?...

Although, this isn't really a new thing for me now that I think about it... I love Doctor Who, and I've been looking for a decent pair of brown pinstripe pants for months! Why are they never in my size?!

Last edited:
when the first thing that come in your mind is: ''goodbye looser lane'' when you go to the left lane in a 2 lane highway when nobody is there.

When you go bowling with 2 friends and silently put 'JEZZA', 'HMMND' and 'MAY' as the players names.
Then cock about the entire game.

you know you watch too much top gear when you switched from having an audi to a BMW when Clarkson said Audi drivers are the new cocks

when the first thing that come in your mind is: ''goodbye looser lane'' when you go to the left lane in a 2 lane highway when nobody is there.

Me and my family went to Linkoping yesterday as a family-thing, and on the motorway, I just had to scream "retreat to the looser lane where you belong!" when a really old, and slow, woman in a Volvo was in front of us.

When you're hanging out with a group of people who have never heard of Top Gear and when one of them starts a conversation with "Good news!" you immediately reply with "The Dacia Sandero!". Then you get a bunch of weird looks and everyone feels awkward for a moment.

Yeah, that totally happened to me tonight.

when you instead of saying name Sandra say Sandero.
I was talking about one film with Sandra Bullock and said Sandero Bullock.