You know you watch too much Top Gear when...

You ask "How hard can it be?" to most things, before finding out that they're very hard indeed. :p

when.. your talking to somone youve met for the first time, and they tell you that they have a mitsubishi evo with such a big turbo on it that it can suck up everything off the street including children, so you look at them funny and tell them to get their own jokes instead of stealing top gear's, and you instantly become good friends after mentioning the show :lol:

You describe Motorway Traffic Enforcement Officers as 'Traffic Wombles' when talking to the police at the scene of an accident.

You describe Motorway Traffic Enforcement Officers as 'Traffic Wombles' when talking to the police at the scene of an accident.
:rofl: I've referred to them as 'wombles' but only in the privacy of my own head!!!

They are, and will forever be "Wombles" since Jezza said that.

When your mad keen cyclist director and another colleague are planning a client visit to London and colleague suggests he take the train while the other guy cycles there and you say you had better come along too in a car to make things interesting.

In my apartment complex, all package deliveries are made to the leasing office. When a package arrives, the leasing office sticks a note in your door stating that you have a package. The form note has the following words at the top in large bold type: "GREAT NEWS!" Every time I get a package, I'm incredibly disappointed that it isn't a Dacia Sandero.

In my apartment complex, all package deliveries are made to the leasing office. When a package arrives, the leasing office sticks a note in your door stating that you have a package. The form note has the following words at the top in large bold type: "GREAT NEWS!" Every time I get a package, I'm incredibly disappointed that it isn't a Dacia Sandero.

LOL. Now that is funny.

When you catch an old ep. on Dave.
When you want to go MPV racing.
When you want to saw the roof off your MPV and make it a convertible.
When your blender is a (Rover 3.5?) V8 with a metal bit on the end of the prop shaft.

When you catch an old ep. on Dave.
When you want to go MPV racing.
When you want to saw the roof off your MPV and make it a convertible.
When your blender is a (Rover 3.5?) V8 with a metal bit on the end of the prop shaft.

Probably when you record Dave reruns just to see if there's anything on TG you missed!

When you think buying a ridiculous old car is a simply BRILLIANT idea, even though you can't grow a beard and don't have adenoids as they were removed when you were three years old...

...but you acknowledge that buying said ridiculous car means that on some karmic level you do have those things. And you have to fight the temptation on a daily basis to turn said ridiculous car into a yacht...

I don't contribute to this lovely forum, but occasionally I do. This is one of those occasions.

Whenever I see the video games Top Gear mentioned in say, Super Nintendo articles I always think of TGUK. :lol: I always realize they mean the games, but I always think of the show whenever I see the games.