You know you watch too much Top Gear when...

Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
... you see a video of someone driving down the right-side of a road and you think to yourself "why is he driving on the wrong side?". :lol:

What about you guys? Feel free to fill in the blank. ^_^

... you see a video of someone driving down the right-side of a road and you think to yourself "why is he driving on the wrong side?". :lol:

What about you guys? Feel free to fill in the blank. ^_^

Why is he driving on the correct side? :D

You get in your Volvo and start looking for the LC!

...you drive your Vauxhall Senator standing up!

Because my wife tells me I have started sounding like Jeremy Clarkson. :p

I have caught myself screaming "Why won't you work!" at the computer. Oh and I even used James' "That's a ticket to a festival of plastic death" at work once.

You and your friends challenge each other to see who can find the best used car for under $1000, and take it on a series of 'tests'.

You wear a white jumpsuit, white tinted helmet, and never talk.

After watching [10x3] you immediately went searching for a Peel P50.

You buy need for speed 5 just to race around the top gear airfield.
huh who what where? REALLY?? it's out? for pc? GIEF!!

but anyway, mine would be: "YOU STUPID MAN!" <-- jezza's said it quite a few times already.

And all of the above of course, hehehe!

EDIT: just realised NFS5 is porsche unleashed. the TG track is in that?

When you get cut off by a bloke in a Ford Contour and you yell out "You fecking bastard and your Mondeo!" and then rant on about it for the next 8 miles, Clarkson style.

Or say things like "bloke", pronounce it "stooped", call someone a "drunkard", and say it as "aluminium" "coup-A" or "saloon".

/anglo-nerd.

When you (Americans) tell someone to put their bags in the boot - and they just stand there looking at you, but you don't know why.

....when it becomes your primary source for new music

alot of the stuff listed here isn't top gear stuff (calling stuff different things) it's just commonwealth countries in general (eg satnav)