You know you watch too much Top Gear when...

...you drive your Vauxhall Senator standing up!

wheeeey! :lol:

...anything anyone else ever says or does is always followed by you saying 'i remember when clarkson...' and telling them exactly what they have already seen on TG, which was vaguely similar to what they had said or done

i do this a lot :rolleyes:

...you use up valuable LFS time making DVDs of the latest Episodes :D doing that now. stupid slow DVD shrink :lol:

When you live in a km/h country but the top speed of all cars doesn't make sense until you've converted it to mph.

Yes, I actually do that.

....when despite been in a driving lesson and driving a Vauxhall Corsa, you try to drive it around corners as quickly as possible.

Even a Vauxhall can be driven quickly around corners. Here's stiggy in an astra diesel:

stig_diesel_hatch.jpg

..when you've got a fridge with a picture of a Aston Martin DB9 in it :lol:

When everytime you go around a corner you think "hit the apex"

:lol: I do that too, when I go round a sharp corner with my bicycle.
Ah, and I don't ride my bicycle. I drive it. :rolleyes:

when you put a plastic cup between the wheel and the chassis in the bicycle so it sounds like a motorbike

....When your whole family constantly argues and re-arranges the Fridge magnet Cool-Wall that came with the magazine.

...When I get in the van & think 'I am a driving God!'

I thought of another one tonight when I stopped for a burger.

It really pisses me off when I am asked if I want "cheese" on that.

I always say no, but like tonight, they are probably going to try to give it to me anyway.

It has gotten to the point I can tell by the weight of the bag if I got the cheese anyway.

If that happened to me, i'd get all in their face and demanded they re-do my order. Probably call them french too, since they love their cheese so much.

I did make them redo it, with a comment about people in america always wanting to put cheese on everything.

Then I got tickled thinking about this thread.

You know what tastes good on cheese? Ranch dressing.

Don't Americans say "SatNav"?

Anyway, you know you watch too much TopGear when you see a Honda Jazz next to a Ford Fiesta at the lights and find yourself wondering which would win a game of football.

You know what tastes good on cheese? Ranch dressing.

You know what tastes even better on cheese? More cheese. Sprinkled with some Velveeta.

good-immigration-argument.jpg

^ Random picture I found when I tried to look for a "America, FUCK YEAH!" picture. hehe, tis all in good fun. :D

Oh shit. No more burritos? But those are my favorite things to put cheese on!