You know you watch too much Top Gear when...

...when you can make fun of other countries that at purely British and you don't even live there.

... when no one in the states understands when you say the word "Pry-us" instead of "Pree-us" to refer to a crappy hybrid.

Does using the ones that come free with the TG magazine on you fridge count?

Probably, but I think it's a definate if you're not in the UK and you have those fridge magnets :p and are hoping that they will release a supplement with new cars sometime soon.

On Sundays ....

On Sundays ....

Instead of passing the bowl of mashed potatoes, you pile them all on your plate and begin sculpting a replica to the Top Gear test track. Your wife and kids laugh hysterically as you ladle gravy "neatly through Chicago, don't lift on the follow through, round Gambon and across the line!"

Instead of passing the bowl of mashed potatoes, you pile them all on your plate and begin sculpting a replica to the Top Gear test track. Your wife and kids laugh hysterically as you ladle gravy "neatly through Chicago, don't lift on the follow through, round Gambon and across the line!"

Ok, you're officially insane. Thread over.... Game over. :lol:

You win. I was going to post something about giving commentary while neutering cats, but I can't top that.

when you hear music in your everyday life and you can quote (to the exact car, speach, action and presenter) an episode but not always the music

when on public transport you internal rant

*or*

do an auto test

*or*

auto test another car (actualy i want to do that in a car park)

what about:

When you put the Capt.Slow's cars engine version of the TG theme song as your computer startup sound??? :p
(No, I didn't, but I've put the theme song as ringtone and a TG logo as wallpaper for my symbian phone...:mrgreen:)

I now have the proper TG remix theme as my ringtone, and Clarkson's outtake of "Who's phone is that .. It's mine!" as my sms tone. My wife has Hammond's "No, Obviously or I'd have built it over there!" as her sms and "Jessica" as her ringtone.

Yep we're both nuts!

hi all me new.....but here's one

when you see the Traffic Police who arent Traffic Police on the motorway and yell out 'Wombles' :lol:

When you have a dog called "The STIG" and everytime you decide to go to lala land you turn and say to your girlfriend "and on that bomshell its time for bed".

...you find yourself in unusual circumstances due to saying "How hard can it be?"
I sometimes say "how hard can it be?", when thinking about something I have to do or I'd like to do...
like going on a snow holiday in a place with -18 deegrees C and snow heights of 30 centimeters...

Probably, but I think it's a definate if you're not in the UK and you have those fridge magnets :p and are hoping that they will release a supplement with new cars sometime soon.

They have already released 2 packs. They had one a long while back, and I simply put those up then ignored them. I added them when the new ones came out. It means mine looks better. Sorry for crap picture, but you can see which cars are which.

http://img114.imageshack.**/img114/5704/xl8000062ff8.jpg

Last edited:
Nothing has been confirmed and as far as i know, you're the only one to bring this up. If there was any truth to it, we'd be all over it, but nothing.

Now using the fridge magnets to build your own cool wall would be cheating. I mean building the full fledge version.