You know you watch too much Top Gear when...

^ Yeah. That is going over the top. Why not just make huge ones and stick them to the front of your house? :lol:

..you "practice" for your inevitable interview with Clarkson so you can defend your choice in autos.

..you "practice" for your inevitable interview with Clarkson so you can defend your choice in autos.

...you plan your dream garage with the appropriate defenses against Clarkson for each one.

...you plan your dream garage with the appropriate defenses against Clarkson for each one.

No, it's worse for me.

I have watched so much Top Gear that Clarkson actually makes sense. My whole take on what is a good car has completely changed. lol

No, it's worse for me.

I have watched so much Top Gear that Clarkson actually makes sense. My whole take on what is a good car has completely changed. lol

Mine to. One day I thought to myself, why am I driving around in a 20 year old 450hp RX-7, that could blow an apex seal at any moment, with a tight suspension that can do decent on any road track. Also tired of getting out my car and people saying, do you smell gas, or is that car supposed to shoot flames? I just want to be comfortable.

Re the top gear "cool board" fridge magnets: You know you are watching too much top gear when you then put the DB9 photo INSIDE the fridge ;)

When you realize your car, which you once thought was chariot of the gods, is in fact a rubbish car but you still have to love anyway because it's somewhat bonkers.

When you sign a petition to make Jeremy Clarkson Prime Minister (no I haven't!)

Re the top gear "cool board" fridge magnets: You know you are watching too much top gear when you then put the DB9 photo INSIDE the fridge ;)

good one :D

- when you start making ridiculous similes, such as "that'd be like X'ing a Y up a Z"
- "oh cock" becomes your swear word of choice.
- you tell people to "sod off"

...when you avoid any dealership that has any Smart car, because you know they're dumb.

When you have a dream about the Queen falling off the Moon.

Yeah, I really had that dream :blink:

And I'm from a country with no Queen at all :D

good one :D

- when you start making ridiculous similes, such as "that'd be like X'ing a Y up a Z"
- "oh cock" becomes your swear word of choice.
- you tell people to "sod off"

Cock and Sod off are actually part of some of our own slang/lexicon... i know it is a part of mine. i wouldnt go as far as saying its tg specific

- when you go to the movies and get caught up in identifying the cars they use and if it fits in the time frame of the movies plot.

Watched National Treasure: Chambe...erm, Book of Secrets the other night. Was more interested in the cars used in the chase scenes than usual :)

...when you pass somebody is a much faster car on the freeway and act like hammond in the dolly sprint when they first get on the motorway
...try and powerslide in whatever car you are driving...

"oh cock" becomes your swear word of choice.

Yep.

And when you see a Suzuki Liana (or any in that class of Suzukis) and blurt out, "REASONABLY PRICED CAR!"

Or when you are about to pull out onto a busy road, see a small hole in the traffic, step on it, and say, "I just Stigged that one right there."

And of course, everytime I see a Saturn I say "Vauxhall" out loud, ever since their new roadster came out.

07sky_1.jpg

-Saturn Sky

Vauxhall_VX220_Turbo.jpg

-Vauxhall VX220

Last edited: