You know you watch too much Top Gear when...

...when you know what cars are featured in every episode without consulting a guide

When you have a dream about the Queen falling off the Moon.

Yeah, I really had that dream :blink:

And I'm from a country with no Queen at all :D

as a gesture of good will, we'll give you back Eva and Zsa-Zsa Gabor. If they aren't dead. Hell even if they are.

as a gesture of good will, we'll give you back Eva and Zsa-Zsa Gabor. If they aren't dead. Hell even if they are.

Oh, no. Zsa-Zsa Gabor can stay in America. :p

vx220-17.jpg

-Vauxhall VX220
That's not a VX220, it's clearly an Opel Speedster as you can see the Opel-Badge at the radiator grill. :p

Apart from this the VX220 and the Speedster are pretty much the same so you don't have to be ashamed ;)

@ Topic: You know you watch too much Top Gear when you can tell from the background sounds and/or music without looking at the actual episode where they filmed it.

Oh jeez. Yeah, you're right. The annoying bit is I did a google image search for Vauxhall VX220 and the Opel came up. This is the URL for the picture: http://www.pistonheads.com/fastcars/images/vx220-17.jpg

Vauxhall_VX220_Turbo.jpg

That's better.

Also, you know you watch too much Top Gear where, if you have any friends named Jeremy, you start calling them Jezza.

And, when you drive past a junkyard used-car dealership with the 10-20 year old cars, you think it'd be a good idea to get a few buddies and each drop a couple of grand and buy a car, and set challenges for your cars.

Last edited:
Today my English teacher took away my iPod because I was watching TG during the lesson.

Stupid teacher, she doesn't know I learn much more from watching English stuff than I do in her classes. :D

Last edited:
I'm definately having problems now. Spent all night searching the net for any clues to if they've started filiming for the new series yet. HELP, I need HELP !!!!!!!

EEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKK How am I going to cope?!!:cry:

Today my English teacher took away my iPod because I was watching TG during the lesson.

Stupid teacher, she doesn't know I learn much more from watching English stuff than I do in her classes. :D

I've got similar trouble with my English teacher; she's dull for me because I learn more English from TG and F1 races. But I haven't got an iPod, so I don't have worries on this one.

I caught myself while I was driving today because I was saying, brake hard, turn in, feed the power on, bit of oversteer on the way out...

You notice a similarity..
that Hammond drives a pick up with an alloy in the American Fly drive, and again on the Africa trip - a car with an alloy. freaky...

Sometimes I'll hear a song on the radio that's rather easy listening, and wonder if the Stig would like it.

You swear to yourself that you will one day own an Alfa Romeo