• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

You'll never run out of fuel again!

Renesis

Lazier than Viper
Car(s)
2007 BMW Z4 3.0 SI
Get FUELcontrol! 8)

FuelControl_big.jpg

http://lfstools.crazyice.net/pafiledb/pafiledb.php?action=file&id=1

cool... thanks ren, this would come in handy once there are so many cars in the game, right now I basically memorize the fuel loads for the GT and GTi

Jostyrostelli said:
Oh I blame Leppy then :p

Oh btw, Leppy, even a modern diesel will run 1:3 if you floor it. ;)

1:3 ??? Don't understand you

But a friend of mine with a 525tds often sees 13l average, and sometimes more. On the road, that is.

I have the demo of this game, any where i could get an copy? Bittorrent or something :cry:

.. And no i dont want to buy it, its nok that good.

Lilleput said:
I have the demo of this game, any where i could get an copy? Bittorrent or something :cry:

.. And no i dont want to buy it, its nok that good.

Well, S2 is only a demo, for now, but if you join the people who race at saturdays, you might change your mind about buying it. That, and the fact it is developed by only 3 guys, without any big company behind them.

Bihus: I drove, I think it was a Vectra DTi, and when you floored it it did over 30L/100km.

And @ Lilleput, buy it or leave it. You won't be able to race it online anyway.

We all bought S1, no pirates here. :)

1, no warez talk
2, u cant get a copy of it, even if, u wont be able to play online which is pretty much the point of having this game
3, its not that much money, less than if u were to go out on a friday night to party

You guys are such major hypocrites when it comes to LFS.
Talking about GTA:SA downloads and whatnot but telling him not to ask for LFS. :p

swek said:
Talking about GTA:SA downloads and whatnot but telling him not to ask for LFS. :p

Ye the Torrent talk that goes on here i would think it was "legal"

swek said:

I'm not as fundamentalist as they are, but they have a (little) point in their pov. Plus, they're right about the online part of the game.

oh I'm not saying that he shouldn't crack it, there is absolutely no point in doing it. As he said he thinks the game is not that special, the game in Single Player is not that special..so you gotta play LFS online, and that won't happen with a cracked one.

Crack away, but don't think that will be fun.

^exactly... there are cracks for LFS on the net, for S1 though, not S2 and they allow you to play all the tracks and the cars only in single player, and trust me, if you just play single player and not race on the net, you'll just come back to this forum ranting how shit the graphics are and how it is not realistic like some member on this forum :roll: