Your 2007 season highlight/lowlights

Red_Bull

Gives you wings?
Ok guys, post your highlight and lowlight of the 2007 season here.

I'll kick it off:

Highlight: Alonso winning in Malaysia
Lowlight: Spygate, obviously

Highlight: Alonso not winning the title
Lowlight: Alonso almost winning the title

"Lowlight" sounds... wrong. :p

High: Sato overtaking Alonso at Montreal / Kimi winning the WC.
Low: All the Politics, but on the track: Kubica's Montreal crash.

Highlight: Kimi winning the title; Hamilton for putting Britain back on the map
Lowlight: Alonso

Highlight (just showing my sympathies): Heikki Kovalainen's 2nd place in Japan.

Lowlight: The spy scandal, with everything that came with it and all the bad image it has given to the sport. I wish that if 2007 could repeat itself, this episode would erase itself from the history books.

High: Montreal. What a race!
Low: The race that I had to watch on SpeedTV (Malaysia, I think)

Highlight: The title showdown at Brazil. What a drama!
Lowlight: All the politics and controversy they caused. Couldn't ruin a good season on circuits, but came pretty damn close.

Highlight: Rain at the German GP
Lowlight: It's a tie; All the childish stuff Alonso did when he felt the pressure from Hamilton, and no US GP for next year. :(

highlight: the beginning of the Brazilian GP, watching raikkonen overtake hamilton and hamilton going off the track (i actually started jumping up and down in my seat screaming "YES!!!")
lowlight: spy scandal

Highlight: Alonso LOSING the Championship

Low: Alonso coming to McLaren and doing everything he did with, and to the team; and the categorical destruction of McLaren's reputation.

High: see flag in sig.
Low: Alonso and McMerc.

I am not limiting myself to one of each....thats too hard

Highlights: Arriving at Albert Park at 8:30a.m on the morning of the first Grand Prix of the year. Maybe sounds a little lame, but that moment will stay with me forever. Silverstone Quali session. Montreal GP. German GP. Banzai overtaking moves from the McLaren boys. Fuji GP. Kimi winning the title!!!!

Lowlights: The ridiculous spying saga, political turmoil. McLaren being punished so harshly. Another sensational year of driving from Webber going largely unrewarded. Far and away number 1 though, the FIA's continuing meddling in the greatest sport on earth, chief culprit being Max Mosley. Vote 1 Alex Wurz for FIA president!

High: The constant twists and turns of the season(DNF's), the entire season was exciting.

Low: Alonsos trash talk.

High: Kimi's Championship, Massa vs. Kubica battle, Sato pass on Alonso

Low: Spygate

Highlight: Kimi proving everyone wrong, Lewis doing well
Lowlight: It was a really bloody silly season. Hopefully no less some politics next year

Highlight(s): Three way title fight with Kimi triumphant, Super Aguri showing up some of the bigger teams, Adrian Sutil, Lewis Hamilton stunning the world, No Michael Schumacher, Spa's return, European Grand Prix, Kubica's crash, Lewis blowing a massive lead to lose the title.

Lowlight(s): Spygate, Sakon Yamamoto replacing Winklehock, Kubica's crash, Lewis nearly winning the title, Webbers bad luck, Honda.