Your Camera Equipment

... also a she.... :p Not very cuddely though.... :p

P7069573.jpg

Photographing black animals is a little bit of a pain....

I'd like a panther for a pet.

My late cat was 18 % grey.

Beat that..

Was it named Gr?kart? (or something like that...)

Last edited:
it was supposed to be grey card... ok, let's see some other online dictionaries then.... kort? Anyways, that lame joke obviously failed.

pfft, you think your black dogs are tough, try black and white. You can't expose the black properly or you overexpose the white - porst porcessing not optional.

Was it named Gr?kart? (or something like that...)
Grey card would be "gr?kort" (kudos for looking up "?", btw). He was named Findus after a Swedish cartoon cat, not as many believed after the fish product brand "Findus".

Keeping a Jaguar as a pet would be brilliant, untill it bites your head off... :p
Know a guy who has a dog that just swallows complete waffels thrown through the air.

"One day, he'll get tired of me, and then he'll eat me."

:p

Probably Gr?kat[/i]t... ;) A kart is a map, or a "premature apple" is ofte refered to as an "eplekart"...

Well, 'kart' is also 'map'. What a grey map is, I do not know. Some sort of map over the borders of Israel. That's a grey zone for sure. :p

Post processing is never optional.
Post processing is never optional.

Dang it ... my SB-600 fell down onto the ground mounted to a tripod that I (stupidly) didn't setup properly for a windy day :'(

Still, only a few minor scuffs and it doesn't seem to have any problems.

My SB-800 and 580EX II have fell off their stands so many times I've lost count. Both work fine though. Umbrellas on the other hand have seen better days ...

Anyone here ever use a Rayflash adapter ?

Good to know, Paddy. I may just rent a backup for that wedding I'm helping shoot in a few weeks.

Dang it ... my SB-600 fell down onto the ground mounted to a tripod that I (stupidly) didn't setup properly for a windy day :'(

Still, only a few minor scuffs and it doesn't seem to have any problems.
Somebody sat on my FL-36... While it was on the hotshoe, with the head turned 45 degrees up...

I once stepped on my FL-36 mounted on my E-400. Broke in half. Then again, I'm no small chap..

Mine was saved with some Araldit glue, and is working just as well today, as only the bottom end broke off.

I have a rayflash that got a bit busted in the crash. Nothing I can't fix, though.

It's quite nice, I've used it several times, although it is more gimicky than anything else and quite pricy. I prefer a nice softbox.

From the situations I've seen it used, it seems to really benefit an image thats already in a multi-light setup. The shots I've seen have the model with two diffused flashes at 45degree angles from them, using the rayflash as fill. Gave quite a nice finish to the image.

Must try see if I can use the poverty wizards with on-camera flash, would convince me to purchase ...