Your Camera Equipment

Yeah, I haven't used it like that before. Mostly cause I prefer wireless triggers for flashes and this thing uses up the hotshoe.

Thought this was a "Post-Your-Gear" thread... But anyway here's mine..

Olympus E-500
Zuiko Digital 14-54mm F2.8-3.5
Zuiko Digital 40-150mm f3.5-4.5 MkI
FL-36 Olympus Flash
8x MaHa Imedion 2100mAh rechargeables
3x batteries for the E-500

Last edited:
I've got the 50-200, got mine on the cheap, used. nonSWD, though. Sharp and nice.

14-54 is the bargain of a life time. As good as zoom glass costing twice, third and even four times as much, weather sealed, solid, good colors and contrasts. It's a very, very nice lens.

I'd upgrade to an E-620 before I got a new tele, though. :)

twice, third and even four times as much

ha, you silly non-native speaker, you. Third means 0.33333x, you mean thrice, as in 3x. Though completely valid, hardly anyone says "thrice", because people are stupid.

I have had a couple of glasses of scotch, might explain it.

:tease:

Well, had it been plum brandy moonshine from that nun monastry in Serbia I don't think I'd be able to count in any language..

Don't equate plum brandy with moonshine. That stuff's so much better than bathtub swill.

First of all, that schlivo was not good stuff. It was rough, tasted like rat poison. The schlivo the local farmers made were very nice indeed, though. So nice I'm thinking about importing a few bottles of it, but it must be home made, the industrialized product is too boring.

But it is, none the less, moonshine. Moonshine has a long and proud tradition in many countries (including Norway). Back in the day, it was good shit if someone told you you'd made good moonshine ("heimert" in Norwegian), and the attention to quality was astonishing. It's like home made bread, your mother always makes the best bread in the world. And for a large part of history, making it was women's work too.

:)

True, it's just that the English word moonshine has so much negativity attached to it. Import the home-made stuff. I brought some for Alok and his camp-buddies, he can atest to its quality.

I need some of it. NEED. :p

Updated my list a little bit;

Nikon D40
Nikkor 18-55MM kit lens
Nikkor 55-200MM VR lens
Nikon SB-600
Sto-Fen omnibounce
Hoya circ-polarizer

And the best thing; the SB-600 and the omnibounce were a freebie :) a guy i know asked me to take some photos for him and i got this in return :thumbup:

Now it's time to get to know this thing for the best results :)

Last edited:
Lucky you... I had to requisition mine. :D

Picked up a wireless flash trigger today.

Sweet

IMG_9626.jpg