Your Car field in the profile

Jostyrostelli

Forum Addict
Viper, i'm really interested in what other people on this forum drive, or have driven. Is it possible that everybody can fill in what kinda car he/she is driving or drove it in the past? Maybe you could place it under "Location:" or something like that :?:

i like that idea :idea:

I'll add that in a bit. :)

I already suggested that in April! :wink:

cya
Oli

Yeah but I have some mystical powers you know, I can get anything done :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :wink:
So tell me..what do you want? I don't charge much

Well, there's two options:

A) I install one that adds a shit load of stuff to your profile: make, model, year, engine, wheel, trans, color, photo url

B) I just add one profile field for your car.

I'm HEAVILY leaning towards B as it's way easier. Oh, and I'm too lazy to implement these on any of the other templates.

^ On second thought, if you're going to add colour, please make a rule that the colour has to be one word. Because car manufacturers have names for colours that are 2-4 words long :roll: . Like mine would be Vogue Silver Metallic. But Silver is just fine. So please keep that in mind, too. :mrgreen:

I honestly don't give a shit about other people car's color.. Just the brand model and year like '98 don't even need to use 1998. That's enough.

that would be nice

and then maybe a field for any extra comments about the car

it will be difficult for me to fit this in, "the luxurious and spacious city bus".