Your dream car and your "attainable" dream car

I read that unmodified, good condition CS models that haven't been thrashed on the track are pretty hard to find. i'd imagine those ?8'000 would be pretty dodgy and not a smart buy, unless you have the money and commitment to do a bit of work on them.

Ed
That's why I put "between 8 and 15 grand..." ;) As the most expensive ones are about ?15'000. And doing work on those is said to be fairly okay, as they are actually simplified compared to the normal 968s. The funny thing was that the CS was actually cheaper thamn the normal ones when new, a rare show of generosity...

You would call the Ford Mondeo shitty? The Holden Commodore/Caprice shitty? And the Citroen C6 with its God-Like suspension shitty? When you are taking a simple ramp at 35 mph in a 1993 Grand Prix with horrible body roll, drive over rough roads in an Explorer Sport or S10, or see your sister thinking that a 2000 Chevrolet Impala is the best car there is then you can call them shitty sedans.

1999sho.jpg

This is a shitty sedan.
they're shitty in comparison to the other cars in this thread. and all fords are shitty.:) sorry, i didn't mean to offend.

Last edited:
Ultimate Dream Car(s):
Ferrari Superamerica
1967 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28
Mercedes Benz SLR McLaren 722

Attainable:
Volvo 240 DL/Turbo
Volvo 850
3rd Gen Camaro RS, SS, Z/28, IROC-Z
niiiiice! i used to own a '92 camaro rs 305. i blew motor on the interstate, and didn't have the money to replace it (i was a poor college student). i'm definitely going to be getting another '91 or '92 in the near future.

Dream car: Dauer 962 LM
Porsche962.jpg
:thumbsup:

Great call

It would be nice to know sitting in my garage was a street car that could possibly take it to the top runners in LMP1.

DISCLAIMER: Its a death trap in the hands of mere mortals

Dream car : A mint-condition 1973 Porsche 911 Carrera RS 2.7
Porsche_911_RS.jpg

Realistic dream car: Subaru Liberty 2.5GT Spec.B Wagon in Diamond Grey

Funny you should say that - a dude on our street has two - and they both have those wheels and are in that green! He burns them down the hill near my place, it's a great watch! :burnrubber:

My dream car is definetely a Ferrari F430.
I know this lacks imagination but I've actually been inside one (there are two in Finland) and experienced the terror of flooring a Ferrari engine (didn't get to drive it though). I totally fell in love with the car. :rolleyes:
I wouldn't mind owning a Zonda F either...

My attainable dream car would be a Golf R32 with DSG gearbox or an MX5 of the new model. I'm not sure about the cloth roof here in Finland though.. :lol:

hmm this is a tough call...

Dream car:
Porsche 911 turbo/Ferrari F355

Attainable Dream car:
BMW M3 (E36)

Dream Car- Koenigsegg
TVR Sagaris
Corvette Z06
Ariel Atom
Obtainable (hopefully) - Sagaris (importing would be a bitch)
- Corvette
- Atom
-Sky (hopefully my first car. A used one.)

Dreamcar: Aston Martin V8 Vantage (those looks.......that noise!!)

Attainable: Suburu Liberty or Honda Accord Euro (i just like them...don't know why)

True they are bloody good, but being young I thought I might been more attracted to more sporty stuff like 350Z's and SS commadores etc but insted ive become attracted to sensable mature cars

Dream car: Koenigsegg CCX
Attainable: 1998 Subaru Impreza STi Ver. V or Porsche 911, 944, 977... from late 80's to early 90's

Dream Dar: Nissan Autech Stagea R260 or RS6 Avant (neither available in the good old US of A)

Attainable Car: B5 S4 Avant or Coupe Quattro brought up to RS2 Spec

It's been a while since I actually wished for a hypercar (can't remember if I've ever done it really) but since Koenigsegg announced the 1000hp++ CCRX, I think I've fallen in love with it. So...

Absolute dreamcar: Koenigsegg CCXR

Attainable dreamcar: Ariel Atom

Dream Car: Aston Martin DB9 (i would do almost anythign for this car... )

Attainable: 00-01 BMW 3 Series Coupe, M3 preferable