Your favorite car... in the game.

MadCat360

Forum Addict
Car(s)
*Carless* Waaahhh
What's your favorite car in the game? I think we've all had plenty of time to mull this one over.

Mine is the F430. The regular one. I turn off my paddle shift and pretend I've got an H-gate option. Unlike a lot of the other supercars in the game, the back end will come around under power on a normal corner exit, not viciously, but verging on unruly. The thing trail brakes like a dream, pivoting right around the driver's ass. It's like it's predisposed to my particular style of coaxing. I love it. I could drive it all day.

http://img203.imageshack.**/img203/7358/430ra002.jpg

The Zonda C12 would take a close second. The thing sounds better, but behaves a little more sluggishly and is a just a tad too tight for my taste. Also the gearing doesn't really work on many circuits.

What's top o' y'all's lists?

Last edited:
The Acura NSX (02) and FD are probably my two favorites. It seems like the really slow cars are unrealistic, and the really fast cars are too. They feel pretty decent somewhere in the middle.

forza-motorsport-3-20090806114712685.jpg

It feels light, sharp, and makes an awesome noise and it looks great. I love the way it feels through fast corners on fast tracks such as the ring. What more could you want?

4805238024_ccd2832255_z.jpg

Looks like the bat out of hell it goes like, sounds like a banshee, and handles brilliantly despite its mass.

The Ford GT is also a really good drive. One of few cars that feels actually neutral through the corners, with a ever so slight hint of over-steer. It is good fun that car.

My favorite is the 996 911 GT3. I love to take that around Fujimi just pwersliding or driving however I want to.
I did really enjoy the standard F430 as well. I love those stock-one make series.

I gotta go with the 240Z. Once you have it set up it's one of the most incredible cars to drive, having terrific balance but more than enough grip to make it one of the fastest cars in several classes.

Ferrari F40 competizione

Porsche 959, if only the understeer wasn't so prevalent it would be awesome.
M3 E30 it's a classic.

I gotta go with the 240Z. Once you have it set up it's one of the most incredible cars to drive, having terrific balance but more than enough grip to make it one of the fastest cars in several classes.
Agreed. The 240Z is one nice car. Only bad side is the car doesn't have enough speed to compete its rival, the Toyota 2000GT. Other than that, this car is fabulous!

- Datsun 240Z
- Honda Civic Coupe 99 (wish there were EK9!)
- Acura TSX
- BMW M3 (every of them)

Murci SV, 458 Italia, Carrera GT, Gt3 RS, V12 Vantage and so on :driving:

I've really been enjoying the Audi S4
5017420883_9232f0a89b.jpg

Either that or the Seat Ibiza is my favorite. I love tossing around the Ibiza, fooling around with the handbrake.

The ones you can't hold on to

Personally mine is the 997 911 gt3 rs beautiful car