Your favorite car... in the game.

RE-Amemiya RX7. Always liked the car on Best Motoring and they made it a pretty good car in the game.

I'm gonna go out on a limb, the best car in the game is a fully tuned 599.
The money grind at La Sarthe in under 3:30... and thats with me driving. (Corner cuts)
Faster around TG than the 458, slightly slower than Enzo.
Great interior.

Best FWD: The mighty SRT-4.
Best AWD: GTR V-Spec.

I'm gonna go out on a limb, the best car in the game is a fully tuned 599.
The money grind at La Sarthe in under 3:30... and thats with me driving. (Corner cuts)
Faster around TG than the 458, slightly slower than Enzo.
Great interior.

Did you put aero parts on it? I fully tuned mine except for aero (just couldn't get myself to deface such a beauty that way), and I'm still running lap times over 4 minutes at La Sarthe. I know part of it is me being pretty bad, but still...

Edit: Just tried with the ds3, and dropped my time by 15 seconds! I really need to practice with the wheel.

Last edited:
I'm running around 3:57 with my F40. Nothing but power (640 or so) mods and racing tires.

The best car in the game, to me, is either the RX-7 Spirit R with mild tuning or the RE-Amemiya RX-7 (blue) with just sport softs. They are so surgically precise and make such a good noise.

Did you put aero parts on it? I fully tuned mine except for aero (just couldn't get myself to deface such a beauty that way), and I'm still running lap times over 4 minutes at La Sarthe. I know part of it is me being pretty bad, but still...

The only aero option is a wing and I haven't got it for the same reasons.

At La Sarthe, don't brake to cut the chicanes. Just floor it, the back end kicks out slightly, particularly after the second chicane, but you'll be fine. Also remember you can cut the last 2 corners.

How can you guys say that a 599 or RX7 is better than, say, a Zonda R or any other race car? You can call them your favourite, but please don't say they are the "best". For me? I love the stock 458 and 430 Scuderia with soft sports tires, but my favourite is tied between the Zonda R and Minolta Toyota 88C-V. :)

My current fav car is the Lexus LF-A :)

Skyline R32 GTR V-Spec
Corvette Z06 (C6)
Audi R8 V8

How can you guys say that a 599 or RX7 is better than, say, a Zonda R or any other race car? You can call them your favourite, but please don't say they are the "best". For me? I love the stock 458 and 430 Scuderia with soft sports tires, but my favourite is tied between the Zonda R and Minolta Toyota 88C-V. :)

Did I say fastest? No. I said 'best, to me.' In my opinion that FD is the most fun (by a good margin) car to drive in the whole game. So to me, it is the best.

Premium: Corvette Z06. Everything is maxed out and I use this car for drifting mostly.

Standard: 07 Subaru Legacy Wagon. I tuned it for handling feel and its absolutely brilliant! I did however opted not to upgrade the engine too much because I didn't want to be able to break the rear traction too much with sports hard tires. Lowered height adjustable suspension, 333HP with the stock exhaust and 90% of the power going to the rear wheels :D

787b and rx7 TC two cars who actually sound proper for their tuning levels.

I like the C63 AMG and then souped up to the brim, that will only go round a corner sideways.