your favorite car magazine

My mum got me a subscription to CAR for christmas (Thanks mum :) ).

I also get EVO if there's anything interesting in it.

Incedentally do you know EVO has a web site, they normally put about 33% of the articles on it, though without any of the interesting "extra info box type things"

Go to www.EVO.co.uk, you need to register (it's free).

I like AutoCar (stupid name, really..) and Evo.

haz

The only one that I actually like is Car magazine. Evo is pretty good also.

M5Rangerover said:
yah road and track placed a Caddy CTS over the Mercedes E class, and the Chrysler 300 over the BMW 530i

jeez

:x

I guess if they were to recommend cars of good quality that handles well, they would basically have to loose all of the American ones. :roll:

I guess BMW 530i can loose to the CTS and Chryslers on things like "too few cupholders" and "not enough speakers".

BTW, my favourite car mag is EVO. But it is expensive here in Denmark - around 15 USD.

The good car magazines can't be bought here,the moderate(sp?) magazines cost a fortune and the local ones suck :roll: The best one around is Autobild(because most of the interviews,reviews,previews and whatnot are made in germany :mrgreen: )

"Le Moniteur Automobile" for me. I've got a subscription. I won't read any other magazine now that I know this one. Very objective tests, very complete (except that they don't measure breaking distances, that's a pity but then it varies so much depending on the surface and weather), and they don't always test megamoney cars, they go as low price as the Panda and such.