Your favorite "Top Gear" snacks?

Ottobon

Car(s)
2 Rust buckets and a confused 1999 American.
I have a addiction to eating things whenever i watch something i love, TopGear included. I first started with Ramen noodles, which are quick, easy, and delicious. But since that requires i look down i always miss the best parts, as well i also slurp so when i finally do look up the screen is splattered with broth. This is great if the broth has landed under their noses or on their trousers as it adds to the entertainment, but as soon as the camera angle changes to power-slide mode it gets annoying again. Chips (U.K.=crisps) don't work because then i can't hear anything and they somehow feel more like a tacky Sports food then something fit for a program as cinematic as TopGear. Pizza seems to work okay up until I either reach my self imposed limit in which case its gone too fast or i get so full i throw up. McDonalds actually seems to work great even if it seems too American, but I'm American, so go F off.

On the drink side i pretty much always go with Beer/Mixed Drink. Mikes Hard Lemonade or a White Russians works for me as I'm still a timid drinker. Only exception is if its something spicy, in which milk is required. As the only good Chinese(Singapore Noodles=Curry heaven!!) is closed on Sunday i rarely ever have milk.

Am always full when I sit down to TG as the older two kids eat with us at weekends. Currently stuffed with Aberdeen Angus burgers, battered onion rings, crfeam cheese filled jalapenos and slaw.

I have a beer about 8" from my right hand - the usual Becks Vier with a quarter of a lime squeezed into it.

I don't eat when I watch Top Gear nor when I have sex, even though Top Gear lasts longer and happens more often I can't imagine myself needing additional stimulation.

You're a finalgear member and you have sex? I thought the two were mutually exclusive.

Nope, I have regular sex as well...

Gonna be going for Pretzels + Beer alter on when I watch TG. Except the scene screws up badly... Still, don't have to get up in the morning!!!

Nope, I have regular sex as well...

Sorry, yes it's marriage and regular sex that are mutually exclusive!!

Herr's Sour Cream and Onion Kettle chips with a Guinness.

My routine used to always be a spicy chicken pizza from a good takeaway nearby and a coke, settling in just in time for the show starting. Both are history now since i only drink water and the pizza was probably too unhealthy for a regular thing.

Big packet of salt and vinegar crisps.

The best readily-available snack known to man.

This thread dissapoints, i thought it was about the snacks that Clarkson eats when he does some of his films.

The Jag XJR road test to Scotland - he was eating and reviewing a succession of candy bars

The SLR vs boat challenge - his combo of Red Bull energy drink and Thai flavored potato chips

The GTR vs shinkansen challenge - his various japanese snacks.

I'm sure theres more i can't remember.

Reactions: MWF
This thread dissapoints, i thought it was about the snacks that Clarkson eats when he does some of his films.

The Jag XJR road test to Scotland - he was eating and reviewing a succession of candy bars

The SLR vs boat challenge - his combo of Red Bull energy drink and Thai flavored potato chips

The GTR vs shinkansen challenge - his various japanese snacks.

I'm sure theres more i can't remember.

Sorry we're all so self-centered that we don't constantly think about Clarksons eating habits day in and day out. :rolleyes:

Anything I can get my hands on? :p

I like something that takes a while to eat. I mean obviously it all depends on your eating habits, but I tend to eat anything really quickly. So definitely hot noodles (with broth) and pizza are big for TG.

Beer, soda, water, anything I can get my hands on for drinks.

Hmm... well, if I'm watching it on TV (which is rarely) I generally don't eat or I'll get junk all over my parents stupid furniture. BUT the computer desk is all mine so I'm almost always eating there.

I'm surprised no one has said this but I normally have popcorn. *drools* I love popcorn. OR Raman noodles, which HAS already been said. And obviously not alcohol, all I drink is water.

Except right now I'm watching TG, or rather listening to it, and eating dinner (some Italian dish with cheese and pasta and stuff) and I stole my brother's Gatorade, for which I will pay when he finds out. Lol

Reactions: LP
The only constant thing is what I have to drink, Mountain Dew. Food changes regularly, pizza, chilli dip and Fritos, pasta, bbq ribs, just whatever I happen to have at the moment.