Your favourite computer game

GT4 and Tekken 5

Test Drive Unlimited for PC, (Non Beta) just downloaded it, just great

Current-GTR2, GTA:LCS, Need For Speed: Carbon, Need For Speed 3 (my first game)
Plan to get- Test Drive Unlimited, Race (I found a seller on Ebay; the copies are going to Canada and the US).

god this is gonna make me feel old:

NetHack: because TDTTOE

Infocom: The entire catalog because genius never gets old

I-War nothing says awesome like hardcore space craft simulation

System Shock 1 and 2 because they are bar none the best FPS games ever created by the hands of man... HL and HL2 were great (and they had multi-player) but nothing and i mean NOTHING comes close to SS everyone should go find copies and play them i mean listen to this

simCity3000
delta force
commandos
red alert

i haven't played a game since those were still hot

my favs must be

• GT4
  • Gears Of War
  • Live For Speed
  • C&C tiberian sun

definitely Settlers series and Quake 3 Arena

System Shock 1 and 2 because they are bar none the best FPS games ever created by the hands of man... HL and HL2 were great (and they had multi-player) but nothing and i mean NOTHING comes close to SS everyone should go find copies and play them i mean listen to this

I'm with you 110%, SS1 and SS2 have the most amazing atmospheres I have ever witnessed in a game. The whole idea that you never (ok, there is at least one "almost"-situation) see any NPC's but see and hear their messages they have left behind, it's just so amazing. And a couple of times you feel like you almost "caught up" with the resistance, you only end up finding their warm bodies and death messages. Just pure awesome 8)

Oh yeah, almost forgot the most important part:
system-shock-2-shodan.jpg

:heart:

I have to agree on the atmosphere on SS2 (haven't played 1). I didn't really play it that much, though .Too scary for me :lol:

It's such a shame that Looking Glass Studios went under. The System Shocks and Thiefs were masterpeaces. I remember playing the original Thief, and I think it was about fifth level which was this absolutely surreal house with some rooms having the chairs and tables and such on the walls and even on the roof. As far as atmoshphere goes, that one was fantastic too.