Your favourite country of origin for cars?

Your favourite country of origin for cars?

• Total voters
Autralia.

Big RWD V8 powered saloons <3

i voted for scandanavia...but germany makes some good stuff

Italy. Insane, impractical passion.

Then Germany.

i voted UK:

I'm able to explain why i love the RS4, BUT id go walking in through the Audi dealer, and at the last minute id veer off and get an XKR.

Last edited:
HEEEY! An offended Swede here.. Scandinavia isn't a country!! Please don't confuse us with the danes, norweigans, the icelandic and finnish ppl!!! :bangin:

Japan.

'Soul' and 'character' take up a lot of weekend time under the car instead of driving it.

-Justin

Oh, come on, Italy is the best. They have 'soul' too. Ferrari, Lamborghini, Maserati, Alfa, Bugatti? Okay, maybe Ferrari only. :p

just ferrari? thats seriesly lame, alfa and lancia for sure are atleast as charismatic, im quessing you've never ridden in either? and its not like Lamboghini has much besides its character to win people over....as well you forgot fiat :)

for the money they cost i don't think you can get much more character or (i hate this word) "soul" then a older Alfa Romeo (live in america, haven't driven in new alfa)

with that said i voted italy, but for different reasons then this ^^^ idiot :lol:

i like italia because they almost never make a dull car, possibly never, im pretty tied with teh rest of the major countries, i choose to buy japanese as having a reliable (ish) car makes sense to me at the moment (college) , primarily smaller rwd japanese cars :), with the exception of the Subaru SVX, which is huge and slow, but is unbelievably nice to drive (late LSi models with tan leather interiors to be specific), that car totally caught me off gaurd...

Last edited:
Italian cars have style, British cars have soul, German cars have pedigree, American cars have theater, Australian cars have theater and soul, Japanese cars have... well...reliability? Chinese cars have bird flu and Korean cars are the mentally challenged cousin you try to avoid at reunions.

HEEEY! An offended Swede here.. Scandinavia isn't a country!! Please don't confuse us with the danes, norweigans, the icelandic and finnish ppl!!! :bangin:

Yeah, sorry bout that mate: I remembered Saab and Volvo, but I ignored Koenisegg's country, as well as the existence of Norwegian and Finn car industries, so I put Scandinavia as a whole.

There is plenty of joy to be had in a Japanese car.

I think they're under-represented in the UK, where you only seem to get Hondas fit for pensioners and Toyota minicabs.

My tires (tyres) just arrived today and I can't wait to put the 240sx (200sx, 180sx) back on the road for the summer.

-Justin

There is no "None" option.
So you don't like cars or are you trying to be nonchalant about the question proposed?

There are more good German cars then Koenigseggs.
Germany ftw, Scandinavia for second place

Britain, with Italy as a close numero two.

Just love the chunkyness of British design. "Let's garnish it with some wood and just a tad more wood, with a little more wood, go easy on the alu and c/f."

gotta love German engineering

A 4 year bump? To post that? Realy?