your last ride - hearses

Interrobang

Forum Addict
I think you don?t have to be a strange morbid kind of guy/gal to like Hearses. Harold and Maude doesn?t have to be your favorite Movie, you don?t have to have long, black Hair and pale Skin, and EMO written all over you ... short - I think anyone will recognize the craftsmanship in these modified Vehicles. A lot of them are really great styled. Sadly, most of the Time you come across them, you have other Things on your Mind than "how the car looks". So let?s try this here. Post what Hearses you like, post what Hearse you?d prefer once you set off to your last journey ... but PLEASE ... post pictures :)

personally ... I love the looks of these (rather) old american hearses ... these shapes go fantastically with the Job at Hand. Very Elegant, though not completly boring.

When your own Power reserve dial shows 0% ... the one in the Rolls will show 99% on the way to your grave ...

... engine can be sugar-tuned ...

Quattro ...

CLS Herse ... :blink:

old Benz ...

Lilleput

Car(s)
Ford S-Max Titanium - 268hp
I want my hearse.. What ever type it is to drive my cold dead body around the 'Ring and i want the driver to drive the shit out of it too.

Blind_Io

"Be The Match" Registered
DONOR
Car(s)
06 XTerra, '00 VFR800, '07 ST1300, '11 Multistrada

I want the same color scheme, just take off the ambulance lights.

Elmo187

Car(s)
Cobalt SS/SC-SN95 5.0 Stang-Toyota Corolla AE86
this, but with different rims. powered by a GM Performance ZZ572-620 (this is Tony Stewarts):

avidvideo

Car(s)
2012 VW Passat VR6

Don't say you didn't see it coming :p

DTMracer

Car(s)
1988 Mini Cooper, 1998 MB E55 AMG
I want my ashes carried to the seaside in a Veyron, then dropped into the sea (I've always been a bit of a sailor)

CrzRsn

So long, and thanks for all the fish
DONOR
Car(s)
13 Ford Mustang GT, 17 Ford Fiesta ST
so you want your body transported in a pink Hearse? if you were Paris Hilton, then it'd be ok. but you're a dude.

I misread the first post. Thought it was just a thread for posting hearses.. not the hearse we want to make the final journey in. :|

CrzRsn

So long, and thanks for all the fish
DONOR
Car(s)
13 Ford Mustang GT, 17 Ford Fiesta ST

No Boss

Neener, neener, I banned your title!
Car(s)
'07 Volvo XC70 Polestar, '01 Miata SE

I don't like the idea of my body rotting, so I think I'm going to be cremated. Then turned into one of these so I can be passed down to my future progeny.

...until my great, great, great grandson with a crack addict pawns me off to some Haitian women for a levitating bicycle and some life beads. Snot-nosed kids...