-divorce myself completely from politics. Both sides have gone completely insane in the past ten years and I do not want a part of that anymore. All I get out of it is high blood pressure, indigestion and loss of sleep from thinking too much.
- To get around to making that hilarious documentary about Nottingham I was going to make (my co-presenter pulled out )
- To get around to making that parody of that Green Giant advert.
- To do something with my life. Maybe I should start doing paintings in my spare time and sell them.
- To be less miserable, eventually. Maybe get a girlfriend. Don't fancy my chances though.
My resolutions are to try and be nice to people, avoid eating fat, read a good book every now and then, get some walking in, and try and live together in peace and harmony with people of all creeds and nations.
My cheek now has a hole where my tongue poked through.
1) Get a job / more study... failing that, do more volunteer work.
2) Not get into a single fight with family / friends that is entirely my fault (erm...like that is going to happen).
3) Keep saving up for a house and not buy useless crap I don't need.
4) Paint mum's house. (Joint resolution between me and my brother, it needs to be done).
That's it. Easy really, save the fighting bit, I'm pretty argumentative and I hate not getting my way in so many different situations. :Sigh: