Your New Year's resolutions.

I need to get a girlfriend, over the years things have come and gone, but the one thing that remains constant is that I'm single.
Also, moving out of this country, it's been on my wish list for so many years, and it looks like it's finally going to happen.

1) get back to form
2) get a job
3) get my private pilots licence

Loose the weight I've gained after I've had the baby.

I usually don't make these since I don't keep them, but this has been my plan for a while :p

I plan not to fail any subjects in 2011. Plans may differ from reality though

As opposed to everyone else (almost) .. Gain weight and feel healthier, which has been a Mission Impossible for years now.
Work harder in my studies by realizing the great opportunity I've been given through them. Start praying.
But mainly... Gain weight and feel fucking better about myself.

143lbs for 6' 4'' is.. tragic.

As opposed to everyone else (almost) .. Gain weight and feel healthier, which has been a Mission Impossible for years now.
Work harder in my studies by realizing the great opportunity I've been given through them. Start praying.
But mainly... Gain weight and feel fucking better about myself.

143lbs for 6' 4'' is.. tragic.

Welcome to the club, except yeah thats like starvation skinny. I'm 60 pounds heavier and I'm trying to gain more mass, and I'm only 5'11''.

Make some money so I'm not a broke hobo in 2012. I'll go around to the local karting tracks and see if I can get some job there. I also want to start an affiliate website.

Should give me enough money to go fast in 2012. That's the ultimate goal. But simply preventing hobo-itis is all I really need.

Some things along the line of try and get a life... Spending less time on the internet (I'm looking at you, Facebook), spend my time more wisely so I don't fail at uni, might sound silly but something to do with the opposite sex would be nice (I'm 18 ffs - still wishing I weren't so socially awkward).
Being more happy is a good way to start - something which has already begun; realising that there isn't any point in caring, and moving out to uni have made me much happier. I've been pretty bored and depressed over the past 3 weeks while at home - can't wait to get back.

But lets be honest - none of this is going to happen. Ever.

Gain a bit more weight just a bit more I'm at 135 at 5'11''. Get into the engineering program, and maybe a ladyfriend?

1. Beat Cancer. That's about it. (Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma Stage 1, Mantle Cell positive: Meaning, it's agressively doing nothing, thankfully)

1. Beat Cancer. That's about it. (Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma Stage 1, Mantle Cell positive: Meaning, it's agressively doing nothing, thankfully)

And that is truly the best resolution ever. I sincerely wish you the most absolute success in achieving it!

Good luck, its not often a resolution is quite as serious as that.

And that is truly the best resolution ever. I sincerely wish you the most absolute success in achieving it!

Thanks guys. What's odd is outside of church I haven't made a big deal of it. It's something that's curable as long as I follow the steps.

It is that time!
to enjoy my life
be happy my own way
no matter what harms me I still can dream ..
to not regret anythin
take no shit
and say FUCK YOU it's my life!!