Get drunk more.

Switching to hard liquors it is.

responsibility7.png

responsibility16.png

responsibility6.png

i <3 allie brosh

smoke moar weed

buy a new pc

I need to lose some weight... also i need a better job... mostly the weight though

I would like to add another:

-divorce myself completely from politics. Both sides have gone completely insane in the past ten years and I do not want a part of that anymore. All I get out of it is high blood pressure, indigestion and loss of sleep from thinking too much.

I think these are dumb and cheesy, but...

I'm going to stop eating out so dang much. The "Dining Out" tally I've calculated in my accounting books is obscene.

- To get around to making that hilarious documentary about Nottingham I was going to make (my co-presenter pulled out :cry:)
- To get around to making that parody of that Green Giant advert.
- To do something with my life. Maybe I should start doing paintings in my spare time and sell them.
- To be less miserable, eventually. Maybe get a girlfriend. Don't fancy my chances though.

My resolutions are to try and be nice to people, avoid eating fat, read a good book every now and then, get some walking in, and try and live together in peace and harmony with people of all creeds and nations.

My cheek now has a hole where my tongue poked through. :D

- Lose some weight, start working out more
- Get my house furnished and painted
- Go visit the ladyfriend
- And try to feel like life might be worth living by this time next year

1) Get a job / more study... failing that, do more volunteer work.
2) Not get into a single fight with family / friends that is entirely my fault (erm...like that is going to happen).
3) Keep saving up for a house and not buy useless crap I don't need.
4) Paint mum's house. (Joint resolution between me and my brother, it needs to be done).

That's it. Easy really, save the fighting bit, I'm pretty argumentative and I hate not getting my way in so many different situations. :Sigh:

My goal for 2011: graduate. I should be done in December, bar some ridiculous event that doesn't allow that.

Oh, and spend less money on beer.

And have a generally more positive perspective on everything. Apparently I'm a bit of a downer sometimes.

Last edited:
1) Eat more chocolate
2) Drink more beer
3) Sleep more.

Strangely, I always seem to be able to hit my yearly goals each year.