Your perfect two car garage (when you were a child)

Easy really. I remember my two ultimate dream cars being:

1Lamborghini_Diablo_VT.jpg

iggysick1696149.jpg

My love of cars developed pretty late.

Same here, only a couple of years ago did I really start liking them.

I always wanted a Ferrari and a Lamborghini. I was a kid, I had no idea which ones.

Actually, come to think of it, I was absolutely fascinated by the Ford GT-90. Due again to NFS II, and mostly to this video:

112_0705_10z+colin_mcrae_subaru_impreza_rally_car+front_view_airborne.jpg

and my dad has one up in the bush

Smokey-and-the-Bandit-pic.jpg

Last edited:
C4_Falconer_Book-3.jpg
ferrari-355-f1-spide-7_460x0w.jpg

Last edited:
I still want one. I know, it's just a Mondeo, but it's in my all time favourite colour. Rare as hen's teeth now though, and most have been ruined.
Factory carbage? Maybe. But it's a Mondeo Citrine! C'mon....
100_0721.jpg

Also:

Ford%2BCapri%2BPolice%2BCar.jpg

Because: Police. Capri.

Last edited:
Well, tastes changed, but at least one car stayed the same through most of my childhood, that being the 1967 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28. And no other year, it had to be the '67 Z/28.
chevrolet_camaro_67_z28_1.jpg

For secondary car, I can't really put my thumb on one consistant vehicle, except maybe my folk's 1987 Nissan Hardbody (weird, I know). This truck, but in maroon:
20518250002_large.jpg

Otherwise, substitute the Nissan for everything between a Dodge Viper to KITT to the General Lee to any of the first three generations of Mercedes SL to a McLaren F1 to a white Chevrolet 1500 to an old Ford F100, and on and on...

As a kid, I had a very detailed (as in a list printed out a hanging on my pinboard) dream garage of about 50 or 60 cars... one for every opportunity. And a few more.

But I guess I could narrow it down to K.I.T.T. and either Face's Corvette or Colt's pickup.

1. Trans Am, with the flaming chicken. Obviously the car with the tattoo is the coolest.

2. Any # Big Foot, prefferably 7. (see here, allowing one of it's offspring to suckle at it's teat.)
bigfoot7.jpg

Also, any car with one of these:
407583-bigthumbnail.jpg

A neighbor had a kit car that looks exactly like the Clockwork Orange Probe. It had a VW rabbit engine, and the entire car was made of homemade fiberglass. but I didn't care.

Last edited:
Ooh, I forgot one!

cadillac_eldorado_biarritz-206809.jpg

I thought these were awesome when I was a kid. This was probably one I wanted most, because fins!

I grew up with VW Beetles and always thought I would have one one day. Never did but my first car was a silver Mk 1 Golf 1500 GLS.

And weirdly having spotted it in my Ladybird Book of Cars I too craved a Jensen Interceptor.

My love of cars developed pretty late. I was always into trains as a kid and dreamt of driving a Deltic!

Me too, only my dream train was one of these:

5508773559_f044fdf4c8_o.jpg

Then, as I got older I fell in love with the Bronco.

ford-bronco-302.png

1998%20Mercedes%20Benz%20SLK%20230_2.jpg

Mercedes SLK230 Kompressor, thought it was the coolest little car when I was a kid. (I liked anything German for the most part)

99bmw740i.jpg

BMW 740i (Ever since I saw the car in a 007 movie, I've always wanted one, super inconspicuous and nicely designed)

montecarlo1981renault5tkk8.jpg

audi-sport-quattro-s1-811430b5bb7a65e1210d3106a5bd4786.jpg
I had pictures of these hanging above my bed.

Last edited: