Your perfect two car garage (when you were a child)

FERRARI%252520STB%252520061.jpg

ferrari-f50-new.jpg

I started to love the F50 when it became my favourite car in NFS II. My brother would always pick the McLaren F1 when we did split screen racing, and I always got a rush from beating him in my slower F50! :D

The 355 won me over when it became my favourite car in NFS III: HP I just loved the way it looks and sounds.

When I was 6, it would have been these two:

VT4Q8.jpg

4BVKy.jpg

Even today, I'd still welcome both into my garage/hangar.

Me too, only my dream train was one of these:

5508773559_f044fdf4c8_o.jpg

I also had a passion for trains when I was a kid, but mine was more for something like this

To be alive in that time frame....

The train museum in Union, IL is restoring some old engines. They have the exterior done on the Zephyr but, currently their plans are the early switcher steam engines from 1910.

Last edited:
A fiat panda (because someone I fancied drove one - I was 10, he was 17, hey, I've always liked older men)
panda6.jpg

And then when I was 14 a Porsche 944 Turbo because my older brother had one and I sort of hero-worshipped him because he was in the marines, was just an awesome guy (still is) and I hardly ever saw him, so when I did it was really special. Interestingly, now he's married with a gazillion kids, he's dead jealous of my Lotus!

800px-1987_Porsche_944_Turbo.JPG

introduction-01.jpg

Ferrari 575M. Still want one of these

$(KGrHqIOKpUE5(oPPL8SBOchWo(N9g~~_1.JPG

Mazda 626. Then I grew up...

This but with Vipers.

Mission half accomplished. :cool:

Next one needs to be an ACR, SRT10 ACR, or ACR-X :p

My vote would go for the original ACR

But if you must get something newer, then its gotta be an ACR-X with non-symmetrical stripes

Last edited:
Whatever. Same shit.

Updates from the 550 include a renewed interior, but with substantial improvements mechanically, including bigger brake discs, a larger and more powerful engine, a different weight distribution, refined aerodynamics and fluid-dynamics and an adaptive suspension set-up (the four independent suspensions are also controlled by the gearbox, to minimize pitch throughout the 200-milliseconds shift time). Two six-speed transmissions are available, a conventional manual gearbox and, for the first time on a Ferrari V12, Magneti Marelli's semi-automatic (Electrohydraulic manual) 'F1' gearbox. The model number refers to total engine displacement in litres, whilst the 'M' is an abbreviation of 'modificato' or 'modified'.

http://img715.imageshack.**/img715/6538/corvettec6z06005600x450.jpg

:p

(Don't get me wrong, I love the 550/575. Its the last Ferrari I actually like)

Last edited:
When I was like 5 years old and only cared about the looks my dream car was probably one of these:
Lamborghini_Countach2.jpg

When I was around 7 I saw one of these and since then it has been pretty much my favorite looking car:
yellow_viper_luxembourg.jpg

Now I know the car is maybe a bit shit but it didn't matter back then :p

When I started to understand something about technology my dream car became one of these:
pd205177.jpg

Now I'd want something like 300 SL and Miura SV (always loved the looks of it). The May's dream car isn't too bad either :)

I started to love the F50 when it became my favourite car in NFS II. My brother would always pick the McLaren F1 when we did split screen racing, and I always got a rush from beating him in my slower F50! :D
Same here but I always picked the XJ220 because it was the second fastest :p

When I was a little kid, there were only two cars that I loved....
Because Smokey and the Bandit:
1975-Pontiac_Trans-AM-Pic.jpeg

And because OH MY GAWD!
lamborghini-countach-5000-qv-04.jpg

Lamborghini Diablo & Mclaren F1 real practical right? Not that it has really changed still love both.
I am rather younger than most here and for some reason I loved the PT cruiser up until very recently, but I despise them now.

Reasonably now though I'd like to eventually get a viper or lotus.

lamborghini-diablo-sv.jpg
p0001370.jpg