Votes: 139 94.6%
  • Asexual, maybe?

Votes: 2 1.4%

• Total voters

el_maggot

Haven't seen a poll like this around..

How many of you guys are gay,bisexual or straight?:p

Last edited:
in order to get more realistic results you should have made this anonymous i guess. :rolleyes:

Im straight, married, but sometimes Swek gets me really turned on. So am I bicurious maybe?

btw swek, IM KIDDING!!!

Straight, and I really dont like gay people. I dont care what they do at home, but pls, dont show it on tv, dont say you are proud, dont make procession's, dont make weddings (marriage is a holiness, for god's sake!!!), and dont raise kids.

I dont want to start a flame, so please dont answer to me, this is my opinion.

Straight, and I really dont like gay people. I dont care what they do at home, but pls, dont show it on tv, dont say you are proud, dont make procession's, dont make weddings (marriage is a holiness, for god's sake!!!), and dont raise kids.

But Will and Grace was such a funny show...

I agree, somewhat. Its not that I dont like gay people, its just that they're annoying. I dont walk around wearing a solid color wristband that says "Straight and proud!" or go to a Straight Pride rally at town hall to scream how straight and proud of it I am and block the streets so people cant get around town. They seem to think their way of life is better and act foolish. Act appropriately and no one will mind you, act like an arrogant asshole and people will get mad, no matter what orientation you are.

I am with you on this, what pple do in the privacy of there own homes is there business, knock yourself out. Not in public plz I find the whole bloke kissing bloke thing repugnant. Lesbians are more socially acceptable any1 care to get flamed as to why? because I don't think I am up for that.

Straight, I am.

Anyways, live and let live. Want to get married? Go for it. Kids? No Problem. Live how you want and let me be.

i just wondered how long it would take for some clown to come in (or should i say out?) and turn the vote into a joke. ;)

in order to get more realistic results you should have made this anonymous i guess. :rolleyes:

Switched to a private poll.

And I'm straight.