Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Bisexual

Votes: 4 2.7%
  • Straight

Votes: 139 94.6%
  • Asexual, maybe?

Votes: 2 1.4%

• Total voters
And could you gaybashers please STFU? If it weren't for people like you, gay people wouldn't have to make such a public stance on who they are.

Yeah, because we all believe society is less tolerant towards gays compared to 50 years ago. [/sarcasm]

Heterosexual here and I really don't care if anyone is otherwise. Doesn't bother me at all.

But I will tell you what I really hate, fake-lesbianism. I hate it because the girls that do it are only doing it for attention. I would almost guarantee that most of the girls in that binkygirls link aren't true lesbians and that they are taking pics kissing other girls simply because there are males there and they know that will get attention.

It's just like when Britney Spears and Madonna kissed, just to get attention. Of course, a lot men don't care if it's fake or not. I just don't like being played.

Micra were you aiming that at me? B/C I yell at everyone who is annoying and he was not exception, but I when I see people making out (don't care what sexuality) I do agree they should get a room.

And could you gaybashers please STFU? If it weren't for people like you, gay people wouldn't have to make such a public stance on who they are.

So people who don't like to see gay couples making out in public, may I ask how you feel about straight couples doing that?

You go it so wrong.

Please never ever make the mistake of comparing gay kisses with straight kisses.
It is normal. Yes being heterosexual is normal. Man kissing a girl is normal man kissing a man is NOT normal. When I am 40 and walking downtown with my 10-year-old son I would rather he sees a man kissing a woman...

Let the gays protest. They have the right to do it. However I would rather the society would put as much effort in properly educating kids/teens to be straight. Not turn them gay. That is what happens when fags are allowed to speak their minds and straight people are quickly shut up.

I have no phobia. I prefer to think of it as common sense.

Last edited:
Holy crap. I just hope my sarcasm-o-meter is failing.

Anyway, I'm straight and do not really have problems with gay people, although I don't like obvious gay people (typical gayish manners/clothes/way of talking...) and I wouldn't like two guys kissing either, but it's their life and their sexuality.

"educating kids to be straight". What have you been smoking?

It may be not "natural" in the sense that it doesn't produce any children, but who are we to judge them?

Last edited:
You go it so wrong.

Please never ever make the mistake of comparing gay kisses with straight kisses.
It is normal. Yes being heterosexual is normal. Man kissing a girl is normal man kissing a man is NOT normal. When I am 40 and walking downtown with my 10-year-old son I would rather he sees a man kissing a woman...

Let the gays protest. They have the right to do it. However I would rather the society would put as much effort in properly educating kids/teens to be straight. Not turn them gay. That is what happens when fags are allowed to speak their minds and straight people are quickly shut up.

I have no phobia. I prefer to think of it as common sense.
holy fuck!:lmao:

i suppose we should also do something against kids being educated to be black.:rolleyes:

"educating kids to be straight". What have you been smoking?

It may be not "natural" in the sense that it doesn't produce any children, but who are we to judge them?

Madonna kisses Britney and everyone goes "WoW!!"
Janet Jacksons/Britneys/Lindsay Lohans boob flashes and lawsuits begin to fly.

I don't think it really works that way.

Yes I think it does.
People that dislike gays are automatically labeled as people with phobias. Wrong.

In my own opinion gay people are not normal... and it sure is not trendy for fucks sake! And that is not a phobia. It isnt normal to see a gay man on every single TV show at 4PM in the evening kissing another dude and if a boob shows it is blurred. So maby my choice of words was wrong but that is what is happening in our current society.

Last edited:
ryosuke: Sorry but gayness is starting to get a fashion. Kids think it is cool. Now thats so disgusting. And as Cpt.J. said: NEVER EVER compare a man and woman kissing with a man and man(woman, and woman) kissing... Kids should NOT see this. I saw ones two guys kissing.. I almost throw up (really..). So I can guess what a little kid would do.

Yes I think it does.

But if that is the case, then it must work both ways. Let us assume that it it true, and sexuality can be taught.

Would it then be possible to take someone straight and educate them to be gay? Could someone educate you to be gay, for example, or is that not possible?

Excuse me but I am not ten or 15.
I cant answer that question... what I am saying is that homosexuality shouldnt be made to seem so appealing. Theres no limit to what gay people can do in the media. Straight people can't get away with half the things gays do.

Its wrong and it makes a kid or a teen confused. I will make an example of myself. So I posted on this topic. Some people got my point and some didnt. Why am I now labeled as a homophobe? If a gay person would have posted anything like what I did, only about heteros, nobody would have said anything.

I'm not saying that fags are inferior. They are entitled to same rights as heteros when it comes to work, pay, legal things. However I don't think gay people should ever be allowed to adopt for example.

They are annoying, atleast the typical pink shirted drama queens I see on TV and in real life. The truth is that if anyone would say anything like this about straight people nobody would react to it. No straight person is offended if a gay calls him names because of his sexuality. Why??

Last edited:
ryosuke: Sorry but gayness is starting to get a fashion. Kids think it is cool. Now thats so disgusting. And as Cpt.J. said: NEVER EVER compare a man and woman kissing with a man and man(woman, and woman) kissing... Kids should NOT see this. I saw ones two guys kissing.. I almost throw up (really..). So I can guess what a little kid would do.
i'm sorry but thats absolutely pathetic.
i guess most normal kids would be without prejudices and therefor at most a little curious.

oh and you can very well compare it. everything else is just your personal (religious) belief and thus does not affect the whole of the human population.

Why am I now labeled as a homophobe?

I'm not saying that fags are inferior. They are entitled to same rights as heteros when it comes to work, pay, legal things. However I don't think gay people should ever be allowed to adopt for example.

Nobody called you one, don't worry about it.

So, what do you think of my "live and let live" mentality with regards to this problem? (see previous page)

Straight, I am.

Anyways, live and let live. Want to get married? Go for it. Kids? No Problem. Live how you want and let me be.

I don't agree.
Marriage is a sacred bond between a man and a woman. It's primary meaning is(was) to ensure that the possible children have a stable, healthy enviroment and future to grow. And for those same reasons adoption is allso wrong.

Last edited:
This poll resulted in one thing. There's quite a few homophobes on this site :lol:

Excuse me but I am not ten or 15.
I cant answer that question... what I am saying is that homosexuality shouldnt be made to seem so appealing. Theres no limit to what gay people can do in the media. Straight people can't get away with half the things gays do.

What "things" are you talking about? Kissing? I do find it funny how defensive you're getting about this, though. Are you sure you're secure in your sexuality?

I don't agree.
Marriage is a sacred bond between a man and a woman. It's primary meaning is(was) to ensure that the possible children have a stable, healthy enviroment and future to grow. And for those same reasons adoption is allso wrong.

Thus, you believe that homosexuals / homosexual couples cannot provide a stable, healthy environment for children to grow?

What are the justifications for this belief? Specifically, other than the possibility that the children raised in such conditions could be more likely to be homosexuals themselves (which itself depends on the assumption that sexuality can be taught) what are the downsides to such an environment for a child?