• Bisexual

Votes: 4 2.7%
  • Straight

Votes: 139 94.6%
  • Asexual, maybe?

Votes: 2 1.4%

• Total voters
Yes that is correct.

In that case, would you be against gay marriage / adoption and the like if there weren't people who would give the resulting children flak for their parents lifestyle choices? ie. If nobody cared that a kid had two dads / moms as opposed to 1 dad / 1 mom?

think whatever bullshit you want, but when you try and legislate your beliefs onto other people's lives that crosses the line, and goes against what this country was founded on. but the fact is that your unreasonable fear of homosexuals makes you a homophobe.

fucking narks and the god damn DEA.... :mad:

straight as an arrow

got plenty of gay mates too, alot of them are such a riot.

but i do despise....campness/metrosexuality

its fine if your gay, but please dont parade it.....the wierd lilly savage voice, the scarfs, the hand gestures and LA bimbo air head OMG LIKE TOTALLY reactions to your bf's new dildo.

also being a minority you must shut up when the majority makes gay jokes (in reference to complaints to the BBC about JC's "ginger beer" car quote)

in a democracy, the majority decides.....should be the same on TG, if the majority laughs at the joke, dont bother complaining

also being a minority you must shut up when the majority makes gay jokes (in reference to complaints to the BBC about JC's "ginger beer" car quote)

I don't mind jokes, I can laugh at myself and good humour, but your "when the majority talks you minority shut up" attitude sucks, big time. If you offend someone, they have the right to get upset about it.

And IMO those who complained about JC's gay jokes probably aren't even gay, just some conservatists that want TG off the air. I ain't straight and I laughed at those jokes too. And some cars just are really, really gay :p

straight as an arrow

got plenty of gay mates too, alot of them are such a riot.

but i do despise....campness/metrosexuality

its fine if your gay, but please dont parade it.....the wierd lilly savage voice, the scarfs, the hand gestures and LA bimbo air head OMG LIKE TOTALLY reactions to your bf's new dildo.

in a democracy, the majority decides.....should be the same on TG, if the majority laughs at the joke, dont bother complaining

I think i read in the paper that flamboyant gay love radiation is actually deteriorating the ozone layer (Jokes)