Your Track day toy

This:
flux1.jpg

No hes not, thats actually it. And it works with electricity, like i said, u need quite some power to get it going.

Thats why you won't see it on production cars. But when it works it sure does work :shock:

Ultra_Kool_Dude said:
It was in some older cars, but now it's back. To the future is where it is headed.

Coincidence?

Beast.jpg

Got to be this 200+mph Beast, Saw this at the National Skyline Meeting in October and the ground shook as it pulled away. :twisted:

The Flux Capacitor doesn't need all that electricity anymore it was converted to run on beer IIRC :shock:

I'll tip my hat to the Exige, it can do hard lapping all day long at the track and wouldn't wear the driver out as quickly as some other vehicles thanks to it's excellent balance and responsiveness.

If I could have a dream car at the track, it would probably be the Ferrari F430, setting the adjustable setting to Race mode and hearing that lovely V8 and F1 transmission course through the gears.

Did anyone see that BMI Enduro Race Vol 16?17?, it was quite revealing in just how well the Evo VIII did around the track on a hot day, it's stability was very impressive.

Ultra_Kool_Dude said:
It was in some older cars, but now it's back. To the future is where it is headed.
:lol: That is just too brilliant! :lol: