You've heard of Elf on the Shelf, but have you heard of...

OK, I know its not a game anyone would want to play, but I just stumbled across this one, and it made me chuckle.

1642662483422.png

Sulu on a Cthulhu

There's a few in here, see if you can name them all

1642806371099.png

Lmao excellent

Only bumping this thread now because this one is actually somewhat seasonally relevant.

1666415383844.png

Skeleton on an elliptical?

This is a spooky... spooky coincidence as I was looking back through my December 2021 folder (I have a "working" folder on the PC for every month) and came across Keanu Reeves in a pile of Leaves and David Murray in a curry.

Edit: Someone else did this but I thought of the idea and Googled it so I'm taking half of the credit. :LOL:

1666468345719.png

Wizard hat on a lizard.

Here's one, sticking with the halloween theme from my last one:

1666502455445.png

Wizard hat on a lizard.
Close but it’s a 3 parter - Wizard lizard in a blizzard. :p

I know the new one but I’ll give someone else a go at it.

Go for it. :)
It's a werewolf on Airwolf!

I've been trying to think of another all day but I haven't come up with anything, I'll post it when I do.

Here's a quick one:

1667173564582.png

I swear I saw a reply to this one, but now I don't see it...

Biden and Brydon with Poseidon on the Leiden river? (or a River in Leiden? I'm not sure how "leiden" fits in, but it's what came up with a google search for "rondvaart")

Not holiday-themed, but somewhat relevant to a current event:
1669946184287.png

I swear I saw a reply to this one, but now I don't see it...

Biden and Brydon with Poseidon on the Leiden river? (or a River in Leiden? I'm not sure how "leiden" fits in, but it's what came up with a google search for "rondvaart")

Not holiday-themed, but somewhat relevant to a current event:
View attachment 3567855

Qatar on a guitar, in case anyone was stumped.

One I made for my girlfriend's etsy shop's Instagram. I realize this one has the answer in it...ha!

1671918689801.png