Yummy Audi.

VillageIdiot

My dad works next to an Audi office, so he had the pleasure of seeing this. First one in Oz, or so the guy at the office tells him. I wish I was there to see it.

P1010016.jpg

I think it's going to a motorshow, because it has that name thingy instead of a numberplate.

Cool, i've always said it looked stunning. There isn't one over here yet, I think:cry:

Last edited:
lucky lucky dad, dam im jealous :O

I just had a mangasm... the R8 is even hotter in black. :happy:

awesome!

Can I make man love to that car please? :(

wow... in black it just looks like sex

I think that is the one that went to the melbourne motor show then came down to adelaide motor show, same color as the one that i saw at the Australian Morot show in Melbourne and i believe they just brought that same one to adelaide to show it off as well, i was lucky enough to have a seat inside the car befor the show opened :D

That is such a sexy machine. Was in a Audi showroom yesterday and the R8 wasnt there.. :(

Awesome! Shame I didn't go to the motorshow this year.. Completely forgot it was on!

wasn't worth the it, the adelaide motor show is basically as crap as it gets! i only went because i had the day off and had a free pass to go along with a potential R8 buyer so i was able to get it it. normaly i wouldn't bother. i flew over with my dad early on the last day of the melbourne motor show, spent the whole day at the show then jumped on a plain back to adelaide that night.

I saw one in black a few months ago when I was on vacation. Of course it was somewhat overshadowed by the 100 or so classic Alphas, Farraris, Mercedes, Packards, Hudsons and other very expensive classics.

I saw one in black a few months ago when I was on vacation. Of course it was somewhat overshadowed by the 100 or so classic Alphas, Farraris, Mercedes, Packards, Hudsons and other very expensive classics.

You mean Ferrari's :mrgreen:

I'm not generally a fan of Audis, but I think that car is just gorgeous. A friend of mine thinks it's hideous, but I'm fairly certain he's on crack.

^ That's the only possible explanation, he must be high. The R8 is sooo sexy.