Z3M vs 135i vs M3

• Total voters
Because The M3 will always be a legend.

http://img78.imageshack.**/img78/5544/img5971ko7.jpg

Last edited:
Z4MC

Z4MC

Z4MC 'cuz I own one :)
I've driven all three candidates at a road course driving school environment and the Z4MC is by far the most fun. The E46 M3 is too heavy and needs more brakes to stay up with the Z4MC. The 135i has plenty of power but without LSD it is a pig in the corners. The DSC covers up the lack of LSD but it gets in the way too much under aggressive driving.
Pacific Raceways T9.jpg

I've driven all three candidates at a road course driving school environment and the Z4MC is by far the most fun. The E46 M3 is too heavy and needs more brakes to stay up with the Z4MC. The 135i has plenty of power but without LSD it is a pig in the corners. The DSC covers up the lack of LSD but it gets in the way too much under aggressive driving.
View attachment 120

135 has an electronic diff which suppose to control the inside wheel from spinning during cornering. But yeah, it will never beat a proper ///M diff.

View attachment 120

I think the 185lb difference in your favor was worth the rear seat and usable trunk on mine. How do you haul around your track wheels? :D

E46....I know it's a cock's car, but it just looks spot on, and sounds spot on too...

Guilty pleasures? I rep Z4M. Btw, that AC Schnitzer Z4M has a really unique rear thingy... I can't remember the proper name for the underbody vacuum-inducing part.

Because The M3 will always be a legend.

http://img78.imageshack.**/img78/5544/img5971ko7.jpg

And it will always be a car driven by a staggeringly abundant supply of d-bags. I saw a mustard yellow E46 M3 today. Posting pictures later. Yuchk.

If you have a Z4M you don't need friends.

This is blatant rep-able material.

Last edited:
Guilty pleasures? I rep Z4M. Btw, that AC Schnitzer Z4M has a really unique rear thingy... I can't remember the proper name for the underbody vacuum-inducing part.

ACSRear.jpg

I think you are talking about the diffuser that creates the venturi effect.

ACSRear.jpg

I think you are talking about the diffuser that creates the venturi effect.

There you go. Diffuser and Venturi effect.
Yeah, I didn't really like ACS's older mods, but their newer ones look much better. The M6 v2 mod looks nice and aggro, but the ACS grille (IMO) conflicts with Bimmer's kidney grilles.

M3. I loved the E46, and I while I think the E90 is better looking I wouldn't say no to the E46. In fact I wouldn't say no to any of these.

I saw an E92 M3 yesterday driven by the biggest douschebag I've ever seen. However, I'd never let something like that keep me from buying the car that I want. Miatas, for example, are stereotypically driven by women and gays - I don't care, I want one.

I saw an E92 M3 yesterday driven by the biggest douschebag I've ever seen. However, I'd never let something like that keep me from buying the car that I want. Miatas, for example, are stereotypically driven by women and gays - I don't care, I want one.

Yeah, but it'd still be cool to drive a TRULY great car, driven by respectable men most of the time. The Ferrari 612, for example. Subtle, and less flashier than it's two-seater brother, the 599, yet it IS a better car. The Z4 is usually driven by older men (The ones I've seen on the road). They don't drive like asses, and although their purchase might be due to some form of mid-life crisis, it's better than the douchebags advertising their M3's. For instance, I saw a Z4M about a week ago, driven by a respectable-looking man, WITH HIS SHIRT ON, as opposed to the d-bags driving M3's and Porsches topless in Laguna Beach. Also, I've seen a man (Who looked like a Maestro) driving a F430. Alas, he was chattering on his phone, and he cut me off.<_<

I know I'm stereotyping, but who doesn't? You honestly can't say that you don't judge a person by their car, right? I, for one, believe that most people who drive estates/cabrios/hatchbacks are sensible people, who might also be very stylish-(if driving an Audi cabriolet.) I've known a guy who drove a Honda Fit. He TRULY wanted a Lancer, but was about a thousand dollars off. As it turned out, he was a massive douche, and if he were a slightly smarter, more economical douche, he might have had a car to go with his personality.