Ziggy's photography

Ziggy Shadow-Dust

I thought I might post some of my photo's that I've taken over the past year. Please excuse the horrible dA watermarks.

Ford_Mustang_by_ZiggyShadowDust.jpg

Saga_Moon_by_ZiggyShadowDust.jpg

Samson_and_Goliath_by_ZiggyShadowDust.jpg

Enterprise_at_Belfast_Central_by_ZiggyShadowDust.jpg

207_leaving_Belfast_Central_2_by_ZiggyShadowDust.jpg

Birmingham_BT_Tower_1_by_ZiggyShadowDust.jpg

St_Johns_Beacon_Liverpool_1_by_ZiggyShadowDust.jpg

That's it for now. There is more photo's on my deviantART, but I'll be posting some more of my pre-submitted photo's later. ;)

Hey Ziggy, if you need photo hosting space without those crazy watermarks, send me a PM.

I've made a Fotopic and started uploading. It's a tedious process and for the moment I'm happier with my dA. I have, with later submissions, used my own watermark instead of dA's, as you'll see later.

My dog's name is Ziggy, so I have a hard time taking this seriously with out thinking of my dog with a camera in his hand.

Strangely for a point and shoot it doesn't seem to be calculating the exposure properly. Most of these are overexposed and although I would expect some overexposure in these situations these have more than just some. The focus also seems to be a little bit soft so maybe there is something quite badly wrong with the camera :(.

I'll keep tabs on the state of my photo's. To be honest, the latest were taken on rather dreary day. I'm my eyes, it's doing the job, and I'm happy enough with that.

Decided to revive my photo thread. Since the last time, I got a new camera. A Fujifilm Finepix S1000fd for my birthday. Here's my pick of the first 1000 photos I took with it.

DSCF1031.jpg

DSCF1158-1.jpg

DSCF1422.jpg

DSCF1466.jpg

DSCF1525.jpg

DSCF1539-1.jpg

DSCF1706.jpg

More to come later.

ZOMG Topic revival.

This time I'll be posting stuff that will be of more interest to people than trains, although if a train pic is good, I'll post it anyway.

Today, it's birds.

Blue Tit
DSCF3384-1.jpg

Robin
DSCF3697-1.jpg

Crow, I think.
DSCF4308.jpg

Magpie
DSCF4340.jpg

Your 2nd group was faaar better than the other two. I think you have either too harsh light (latest group) or too flat of light (1st group)

Shoot right before sundown when the light is sort of golden.

and you seem to be using digital zoom also... dont bother. reason is obvious in blue tit pic.