Zombies, Brits, Big Brother: DEAD SET!

SuperStalin

This is probably the best zombie invasion type of thing I've ever seen.
It's a British production, with five episodes. The world is overrun by zombies,
and the only (relatively) safe place is inside the Big Brother house.

I can't begin to explain how thrilling and chilling this all is, and it's even genuinely funny at times.

Whoever liked the old Romero flicks or "28 Days later" will love DEAD SET.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1285482/

i saw it when it aired on E4 in october and thought it was great. it even manages to run in the face of established horror and zombie movies, such as the running Zombies... much like the World War Z book this felt like it could happen and strangely enough i found it much more believable than that BBC production of Survivors.

Yeah, the "Survivors" characters are a bit too nice to be real. Even the bad guys are too nice.

This on the other hand, the guy taking a dump while besieged by Davina McCall... that was priceless...:mrgreen:

Any links to torrents or a place I can purchase?

its on DVD over here in the UK on Region 2 and you could probably locate it on Amazon.co.uk or play.com. otherwise i'm sure someone has posted it over on demonoid or mininova.

Also worth noting is that this was written by Charlie Brooker (you have probably read some of his funny articles in the past). I really like the way this was done and would recommend it to anyone.