Series nineteen of Top Gear could be here in four months time. After a long wait thanks to the X Factor and the Olympics clogging our television sets, the superb BBC show by the Mister Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May will be back. "But," you may be thinking. "I want to know a little bit about what happens." Well, luckily for you, this video, which contains of stolen videos from people I've never heard of, will give you a small taster. Sadly not everything they've been up to has been captured by a nosy pedestrian, so here below these very words, is some words describing it in more detail. Don't worry, though, I'll be adding more words when I get information. Or you could tell me, if you'd like.
(1) James drives a T.27, designed by Gordon Murray. Then later, May meets up with the McLaren F1 designer himself, to talk about his iStream thing. (Top Gear Magazine article - issue 230 / read it here: http://www.topgear.com/uk/photos/may...urray_21-06-12
(2) Richard Hammond has been in Monaco, driving an Aston Martin DB5, then interviewing Roger Moore (James Bond). (Richard Hammond's Twitter page https://twitter.com/thehamsterscage
and go to 21 June [including pictures])
(3) When it comes to incredible ideas, that are completely stupid, yet entertaining, Top Gear are masters at it. And one of the latest thing happening is Richard Hammond diving a van. "Is that it?" I hear you say. No. The van has a television around it, so it is an invisible van. Geddit? (Plus, he has been driving it on the Top Gear test track, as explained on his Twitter https://twitter.com/thehamsterscage
- 26 June '12)
(4) James May, in February, was in Val d'Isère, filming a scene with a Mini Cooper Countryman rally car, on a ski jump.
(5) On Jeremy Clarkson's Twitter (https://twitter.com/jcrclarksonesq
and go down to 11 July 2012) he announced that Top Gear will be doing one of those big races. For example, like the Bugatti Veyron vs a plane, Nissan GTR vs Bullet train, Ferrari 612 vs Plane. I sadly don't know what the car is and what it's against. Here is what he wrote: 'OK Top Gear people. Some good news. We have decided to do another big race. It's going to be epic.'
(6) Top Gear magazine issue 233, Speed Week: Jeremy Clarkson drives the Toyota GT-86 - or FT-86, if you want to call it that. And the BMW M6 Convertible. Both of which, are on the Top Gear test track. Whether this is a power lap and review, I don't know, however, the pictures do look like he's presenting them.
(7) Scottish Singer, Amy Macdonald, 24, has been invited to appear as a guest in the Kia Cee'd as a Star in a Reasonably Priced Car. Apparently she got a text off Clarkson, and replied, 'Absolutely -- I could go on the show.' Read the full story here: http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/showbiz.../top-gear-host
(8) Jeremy Clarkson on Twitter (30 July '12) said he was going to do a Top Gear thorough and sensible test on a hatchback. Hopefully it should be even better than the Ford Fiesta, Renault Twingo 133 and the Skoda Yeti put together. He wrote: "Off to do another thorough Top Gear test. On a family hatchback. In Budapest obviously."
(9) Jeremy Clarkson has been driving on the Top Gear test track in a Subaru BRZ. A cameraman (Iain May) has posted a picture on his Twitter feed of an award and the Scooby in the background. Also an orange car on the right which could be a Toyota GT 86. Plus Jezza has posted a picture on him in a blue car like the BRZ.
(10) James May has been in Wales on the WRC course with Kris Meeke driving. The car was a brand-new Bentley Continental GT. Yes, you read that correctly. A Luxury supercar on a rally course where there's mud and - even - a small pond to cross. If you don't believe me, watch it here for yourself. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrNzPInDja0
and read it here: http://www.carsuk.net/top-gear-take-...l-gt-rallying/