New profile posts

Sorry I didn't get an MR2, I went to see a nice black one with every intention of buying it but I found the interior too small for me and my camping chair took up the entire luggage space behind the seats. I also knew that I would very quickly get tired of moving the seats (and messing up my seat position) to access that space.
Reactions: evoWALO
Labcoatguy
Labcoatguy
Hehe no worries, I figure I have to make an effort as the designated MR2 evangelist around here. Keeping one as an only car for a few years was mostly an exercise in sheer bloody-mindedness, and the practical reasons for not getting one all make sense.
Hello everybody. I own bmw e46 2.5 2004
Couple days ago i have noticed that The fuel consumption indicator is high most of the time (like 22.5 L/100km and more). Especially when the car is not moving the indicator goes higher to the last point 39.5 L/100km. I’m not sure if my car consumes that much fuel but apparently on the dash board something is wrong. Does anybody have the same problem?
Lukasssss
Lukasssss
To
Make it more clear here is the video link
Salut! As-tu vu la nouvelle d'Yves Pelletier sur Twitter?

"Yves Pelletier‏ @AncienMaigre 24 août Depuis un an, je travaille sur l’adaptation cinéma de Red Ketchup avec le réalisateur Martin Villeneuve. On a pondu une histoire originale inspirée de l’œuvre magistrale de Réal Godbout et Pierre Fournier. Quel bonheur, mais surtout, quel honneur!"

Salut! As-tu vu la nouvelle d'Yves Pelletier sur Twitter?

"Yves Pelletier‏ @AncienMaigre 24 août

Depuis un an, je travaille sur l’adaptation cinéma de Red Ketchup avec le réalisateur Martin Villeneuve. On a pondu une histoire originale inspirée de l’œuvre magistrale de Réal Godbout et Pierre Fournier. Quel bonheur, mais surtout, quel honneur!"

RdKetchup
RdKetchup
Oui, une amie m'a envoyé ça :D