Top Gear comfirmed for June 22nd

Gladius

Last edited:
hmmm, i hope its not like another June 15.
i dont know, i am not feeling excited yet. may be ...i dont know.
we will see in couple of weeks time. hopefully we will hear something from the trio.

Being a dutch speaking thingie, i'll translate:
Nice, all those blogs of teenagers with a spotted face who turn rumours into news. Only problem is: we get lots and lots of questions about the start of S11. All we know is: it's gonna be a a great summer
Why? Not because of the weather but because TG will return.
To be precise: TG will be back june 22nd. We don't know what will be in the episodes (actually we do but we won't tell ya). All we can say is: expect the unexpected, the most crazy and fastests stunts.
So, TG starts 22nd @ 9pm (local time), BBC, be there or be square.
To end with, there's a link to old clips and the andy interview and the message that Canvas will be broadcasting TG

Do I get a kiss now? :p

What I meant is that they are giving tickets out for the filming for the June 22nd 11x01 show........Well they are all sold out now, they're only giving out July 2nd and July 9th tickets at the moment

Nice, all those blogs of teenagers with a spotted face who turn rumours into news. Only problem is: we get lots and lots of questions about the start of S11. All we know is: it's gonna be a a great summer
To be precise: TG will be back june 22nd. We don't know what will be in the episodes (actually we do but we won't tell ya). All we can say is: expect the unexpected, the most crazy and fastests stunts.
So, TG starts 22nd @ 9pm (local time), BBC, be there or be square.
To end with, there's a link to old clips and the andy interview and the message that Canvas will be broadcasting TG

Do I get a kiss now? :p

I'll give ya a kiss if you want and a +1 on your rep.

Thanks for the translation.

Nice, all those blogs of teenagers with a spotted face who turn rumours into news. Only problem is: we get lots and lots of questions about the start of S11. All we know is: it's gonna be a a great summer.

Check it out...read the article, but instead of your inner voice, replace it with Jeremys.

I wouldn't call some Dutch website reporting it as "confirmed". I'll wait until the BBC officially announces it before front page posting again, although I have had the timer running for a while on the basis of the Applause store.

I wouldn't call some Dutch website reporting it as "confirmed". I'll wait until the BBC officially announces it before front page posting again, although I have had the timer running for a while on the basis of the Applause store.

that 'some dutch website' is from the dutch TG magazine, so i think they do know 1 or 2 things about topgear :rolleyes:

that 'some dutch website' is from the dutch TG magazine, so i think they do know 1 or 2 things about topgear :rolleyes:
Oh, guess I should click links, huh?

So that's basically just 1 week later than the first date they announced.
If so, :w00t:

weird date to start the series on, maybe they want to have the ultimate confirmation of Top Gear?s popularity... the first two shows will be in direct competition with the quarter final and final of the european soccer championship...

but then again, england doesn?t get to play, so maybe this is the BBC?s way of saying a friendly "fuck you" to the rest of Europe :lol:

I?m sure the ratings in the Netherlands won?t be very good... :rolleyes:

I?m sure the ratings in the Netherlands won?t be very good... :rolleyes:

Bah, Netherlands will be C1 so they'll play on Saturday. :D

On the topic:
Lets hope that TG will start on 22nd, I'm at least confidend.