I need you advice, NOW

You sure about that? Blue label is really expensive and it's nothing special really, I much prefer the Black Label or better - Chivas Regal.

Im planning on getting some GOOD whiskey next year. Blue Label prob

Blue Label's not a bad choice of whiskey and certainly "safe" but there are other options. If you get into whiskey, you'll learn all about the different regions and the distinctly different tastes.

Me, I have a small collection of different whiskeys just because different times call for different drams. :)

Steve

I was under the impression that Absinthe was legal to own but illegal to buy or sell.

I don't know much about alcohol, but why is illegal to sell/buy? Just super powerful stuff or what?

Thujone is one of the ingredients of the drink. Apparently, this ingredient is illegal to be included in any food and drink products being sold in the US. In Canada, it's the same story, Thujone is the fault in the drink. There are versions of Absinth for sale around here which have low levels of Thujone that authorities let by, or where Thujone is flitered altogether. But they're not even green by any means. I haven't tried those, but I bet they also don't quite taste the same.

Last edited:
If you want to step out of the norm, go buy a small bottle of Drambuie... pour a SMALL glass and give it a go.

I know a song about Drambuie:

Some like Drambuie it makes their shit gooey,
but I like the vino, oh the vino,
it is tres tres supremo,

Eye eye ei eye, si si senora,
my sister Belinda she pissed out the winda
and filled up my brand new sombrero

I thank you. ....

/EDIT Happy Birthday - I'd forgotten!

Last edited:
Don't worry, nothing important, but i turned 21 in about 2 minutes ago, and i'm trying to think of what to buy myself. I kind of want something exotic, or atleast interesting. Nothing fruity though, unless its grapes/wine. Is bubbly wine to poncy or should i just go for it? Will a coffee liqueur keep me up at night? And what type of beer would Odouls be if it wasn't non-alcoholic?

Strawberry milk in a clean glass.

I got some Tosti Asti from Italy (Aka Avantiland!) and some Cote du rhone or something as a red wine. Hoping i don't end up hating my purchases, i also bought some nice snacks to go with it, although i don't really think Biscotti is supposed to go with wine (if it is then for all reason tell me what type of wine, cause almond biscotti is the bomb)

I'm about to play CS (works on slow computer, and i haven't played it in a long time, so it SEEMS like a good idea dispite what logic tells me) If the Tosti tastes good enough i may start posting things that make no sense.

Happy birthday to me, new Metaloclypse is out :p , but i missed the damn concert, happy birthday to me.

Last edited:
Are you trying to kill the poor kid? Why don't you just have him swallow some molten laval followed by a pot of boiling water.

ohoooohoo J?germeister and red bull!

Louis XIII de Remy Martin Spectaculaire would be a good choice, You said you had an extra $45,000 to spend, right?

Agree - White Russian is not a very strong drink.